The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Its kinda like Mass Effect.

You could play 3 without playing the first 2. But you'll know more of whats going on if you play the first 2.

I never played the first one, only 2. Apparently there's gonna be a little cutscene that explains what happened before you play though.

I don't even remember what happened in 2 to be honest. :manny:
Never played mass effect:sadcam:

Thanks tho I might pick this game up next week or eventually

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Can you guys keep your dumb bullshyt out of the official game threads? Okay? Thank you.

Anyways, there have definitely been some major visual downgrades from what we were shown earlier. At some points it looks really bad. We'll see soon enough though. Just check some of these gif comparisons

Then

ilo8ZEuf1yn7w.gif

Now

PrQERHN.gif

Now

1248743196262716846.gif

Looks bleh visually at times. I hope this isn't just reviewers hyping up this fukking series again
So this dude tells me to stop with the bullshyt, then IMMEDIATELY goes into a bullshyt gif fox news doomsday scenario situation :laff:
im talking about the witcher here but you? you make sure buy the order instead. dont forget
Ok, I'm taking YOUR word for it. If I find out you fukked me, I'll be making a Witcher gif out of you :birdman:
:dahell:

Y58l07d.gif

What you talking bout breh??? :camby: this is pure piff... :banderas:
What are you talking about, Mikey Two Toes already did a graphic comparison gif thingy and what you posted is from the PC version. Console versions don't have trees n shyt :heh:
PS4 struggling to hold 30 frames :sadcam:

But hey, at least they have a more consistent amount of "P" at all times :mjlol:
How many PS4 games will suffer just to fake reach 1080p?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
So this dude tells me to stop with the bullshyt, then IMMEDIATELY goes into a bullshyt gif fox news doomsday scenario situation :laff:

Ok, I'm taking YOUR word for it. If I find out you fukked me, I'll be making a Witcher gif out of you :birdman:

What are you talking about, Mikey Two Toes already did a graphic comparison gif thingy and what you posted is from the PC version. Console versions don't have trees n shyt :heh:

But hey, at least they have a more consistent amount of "P" at all times :mjlol:
How many PS4 games will suffer just to fake reach 1080p?
Your dumb fukking console war bullshyt. Don't be a fakkit

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just find it amusing that sony fans are taking the 30 frames 1080p thing in stride like its not a big deal or it'll get fixed later. I can't imagine what kind of patch would go out at launch that reviewers wouldn't get that would make a significant change in the Ps4 version being a stable 30 frames consistently.

But hey hate on the Xbox for being 900p with that dial up gameplay on the PS4..

Either way, I'm very much looking forward to this game, from the reviews sofar it seems like the game lack on a main story quest is the biggest flag against it. If it would have been as strong as some other RPG's I think this game would have gotten more 10's

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Everyone trashing PS4 frame rate. Is there any indication XBone doesn't have the same frame rate issues?

Serious question.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
why are you fakkkts talking about frame rates? why dont you talk about the gameplay you ungrateful fukks :why:

Seems like people are ignoring the fact that CDPR said they were still working on the bugs and frame rate issues till launch. At least they're not like Ubisoft hiding behind embargos and shyt.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Frame rates and P's are being discussed because its a huge issue when it has something to do with Xbox one and a non issue when it comes to PS4. I'm trying to understand why.

Ps4 is suppose to be the powerful console that can do 1080p with 60 frames as compared to the xb1 and its 900p at 30 frames. A stable frame rate>>>P's all day.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
:skip: If the frame rates are real bad then you won't be having fun, breh. Talking about extra shyt.

no game ive ever played has had bad frame rates. thats never been a concern when playing a game :dahell: i dont know what games you guys are playing but mine play fine :dahell:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Xbox one version uses dynamic scaling, so it wont have the same issues as PS4. itll just drop to 900p if things get to hectic.

-DMP-
Doesn't mean it won't still have frame drops at 900p.

All im saying is it seems like there's an assumption it will run better with no actual confirmation.

Why would they only send PS4 copies for review if the Bone version fairs better?

Not saying it won't but people in here stating a better frame rate as a fact that hasn't actually been observed yet.

Personally Idc. I only have PS4 anyway :manny:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nothing about this game looks interesting to me.

At this point it seems like just making your game open world garauntees high scores from reviewers. And people are so starved for AAA games they hyping up this shyt because theres nothing else to play.

There was definitely a graphics downgrade. Funny to see this fakkit meach brushing it off but if it was a sony game he'd have a magnifiying glass to his computer screen.

Skimming the reviews and I see the words fetch quests, boring story and bugs mentioned.

Seems like the typical overrated open world game. I'll pass.

I'd love to know when open world games start being penalized for all the glaring flaws they have like reptitive mission design, mediocre combat and laced with bugs.