The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
man. how did this game get 98s and shyt. its absolutely miserable to PLAY

Nah. I'm loving the updated graphics, dual sense features, and ability to remove the minimap.

@Foxmulder

good looking on controls.

Damn I was looking forward to getting back on this but after seeing the coli reviews, I'm kinda skeptical. I was hoping this would hold me over until Forspoken drops but y'all got me nervous :patrice:

It's VERY worth it breh.

Veteran
Daps
To keep it 100 with you Witcher 3 has a better story and characters and Gwent, but other than that Skyrim does everything else better... by a good margin actually. I almost forgot how good Skyrim was until I replayed it. I used to have Oblivion higher than Skyrim, but nah can't do it anymore.

I've tried Skyrim several times. Even the PS5 graphical update looks terrible. The combat is worse than Witcher 3. For me, the story makes zero sense, but I never played far into it. Skyrim is only good if you played the original IMO.

Witcher 3 would be GOAT if it had Ghost of Tutshima sword mechanics

Veteran
Daps
Your TV must be ass. Game is absolutely gorgeous even without ray tracing.

Boy bought that Roku TV on black Friday.

522x0

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just random side quests and locations you just run up on have incredible stories :wow::wow:
Right

I just ran into Letho, I killed him off when you choose what happened in Witcher 2 the first time I played this game, but spared him this time.

His side quest was actually pretty dope :ehh:

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Right

I just ran into Letho, I killed him off when you choose what happened in Witcher 2 the first time I played this game, but spared him this time.

His side quest was actually pretty dope :ehh:
I ran into him too, this my first time and I done beat the game like 4 times , shyt was fire

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nah. I'm loving the updated graphics, dual sense features, and ability to remove the minimap.

@Foxmulder

good looking on controls.

It's VERY worth it breh.

naw b this nikka Geralt moves like a humvee. Is it some option I have to modify so there isn't a pause between me holding a direction, and him moving :mindblown:

I want to dive into this world but I think I'm simply never going to "get" this one :mjlol:

Veteran
Daps
naw b this nikka Geralt moves like a humvee. Is it some option I have to modify so there isn't a pause between me holding a direction, and him moving :mindblown:

I want to dive into this world but I think I'm simply never going to "get" this one :mjlol:

Slight pause before moving? :jbhmm:

What's your TV settings on? It's either the controls or your TV settings

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going from Ragnorok back to this, im getting my ass whooped :heh:

Will try out the sensitivity suggestions though.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Does the upgrade let you use the more exp mod on PS5? Might be worth a cop if I can level up faster. I can't deal with this mid ass game play, I need to be godly and have all my skills asap:patrice: