The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Looks like the PS4 version on the PS5 but at 60 frames.

If you're trying to get your save to carry over update the 4 version. Continue but game and create a new manual save. This should be enough but you can ways Register your cd project account and go to the load section and press L2 on the save and upload it to the cloud. I dunno if it does it automatically once you create a new save under 4.0 or not.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Thought maybe I was alone with the default camera sensitivity. I had to crank it way down otherwise it was borderline disorienting. I just started a brand new game and didn't bother importing. It's been years and I legitimately don't remember much so with the upgrade, it's almost like experiencing it for the first time again. Loving the closer camera, too. I understand the complaints about the combat, but I personally enjoyed this so much because of the writing and strong characters.

No side quest felt forgettable & the DLC's are easily the main storyline for 90% of other games. The game is dark fantasy and CDPR perfectly presents mature themes without coming off as angst filled edgelords. There's a lot of brilliance here. It's the little things for me. Meeting Gaunter O'Dim an hour into the game for the first time is still mind blowing to me. You know he's odd and something feels wrong, but he leaves and you completely disregard it. You go from thinking, "That was weird," to forgetting about the encounter entirely 60+ hours & 3 months later....until....

:mindblown:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see why CDPR abandoned the Red Engine. I been playing Skyrim again recently on my Series X and it is crazy how much better the movement and controls and the combat are in that game compared to Witcher 3.
To keep it 100 with you Witcher 3 has a better story and characters and Gwent, but other than that Skyrim does everything else better... by a good margin actually. I almost forgot how good Skyrim was until I replayed it. I used to have Oblivion higher than Skyrim, but nah can't do it anymore.
I like both games, but I agree Skyrim is better
When Skyrim first dropped :noah:

never really gave skyrim a fair chance…tried playing it once…downloaded it and will give it another shot today

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Kiera Metz

DescriptiveSlushyAnnelida-size_restricted.gif

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Don't trust the coli review,music gaming etc..play it yourself..they said death stranding was trash and if u endure it's fantastic..lol
What amazes me is that brehs who complained about the gameplay back on day 1 still bytching on it. Everyone knows back on release the gameplay was mid and only is worse to this day. If the gameplay is a giant miss for you the game aint for you, you don't need 3+ attempts of this game to realize that.

Everyone who talks about this game brings up story, characters, side quests, writing, etc. These aspects is as good as you can currently get in gaming.

Fear of missing out is real in the arcadium.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I’ve been locked in since Thursday even though in my previous post I said o wasn’t going to finish the game :francis:

My girl loves the Netflix show so she wanted to see the game she’d been hearing about, yo she was hooked after the griffon fight brehs:mjlol:

And shyt now I can’t stop playing I’m liking this all again, she pointed out these cacs that you encounter are either degenerates or plain disgusting that statement had me lmao she’s right :picard:

I’ve been in Velen for like 3 hours and haven’t even progressed the main story the map is bloated as fukk but it’s cool I’m not one of those people who frowns upon OPTIONAL CONTENT

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Thought maybe I was alone with the default camera sensitivity. I had to crank it way down otherwise it was borderline disorienting. I just started a brand new game and didn't bother importing. It's been years and I legitimately don't remember much so with the upgrade, it's almost like experiencing it for the first time again. Loving the closer camera, too. I understand the complaints about the combat, but I personally enjoyed this so much because of the writing and strong characters.

No side quest felt forgettable & the DLC's are easily the main storyline for 90% of other games. The game is dark fantasy and CDPR perfectly presents mature themes without coming off as angst filled edgelords. There's a lot of brilliance here. It's the little things for me. Meeting Gaunter O'Dim an hour into the game for the first time is still mind blowing to me. You know he's odd and something feels wrong, but he leaves and you completely disregard it. You go from thinking, "That was weird," to forgetting about the encounter entirely 60+ hours & 3 months later....until....

:mindblown:
Goat Game, just the atmosphere and feel and the music to go along with it :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Looks like the PS4 version on the PS5 but at 60 frames.

If you're trying to get your save to carry over update the 4 version. Continue but game and create a new manual save. This should be enough but you can ways Register your cd project account and go to the load section and press L2 on the save and upload it to the cloud. I dunno if it does it automatically once you create a new save under 4.0 or not.

Your TV must be ass. Game is absolutely gorgeous even without ray tracing.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
So I’ve been locked in since Thursday even though in my previous post I said o wasn’t going to finish the game :francis:

My girl loves the Netflix show so she wanted to see the game she’d been hearing about, yo she was hooked after the griffon fight brehs:mjlol:

And shyt now I can’t stop playing I’m liking this all again, she pointed out these cacs that you encounter are either degenerates or plain disgusting that statement had me lmao she’s right :picard:

I’ve been in Velen for like 3 hours and haven’t even progressed the main story the map is bloated as fukk but it’s cool I’m not one of those people who frowns upon OPTIONAL CONTENT
Just random side quests and locations you just run up on have incredible stories :wow::wow: