The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I remember I copped this at GameStop after all the hype and sold it back after reaching the first major city

I remember not liking running around on fetch quest and the combat not being great

I feel like people only highly praise this game for the lore and story.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I remember I copped this at GameStop after all the hype and sold it back after reaching the first major city

I remember not liking running around on fetch quest and the combat not being great

I feel like people only highly praise this game for the lore and story.
I made the worse mistake. I bought it on PSN so unluckily for me....NO REFUNDS!

shytty fukking game. How is it that this game controls like absolute dog shyt but is held up like this once in a generation bit of perfection. If you can't play the game, its shyt. The end.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

shytty fukking game. How is it that this game controls like absolute dog shyt but is held up like this once in a generation bit of perfection. If you can't play the game, its shyt. The end.

ya PSN don’t give you refunds once you download that shyt smh

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

These dudes make it sound like youd be better off just watching a cutscene comp on youtube lol. Bu bu bu the story :camby:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Geralts combat improves as you level up the characters. You impatient fukks need to have some goddam patience.

At the end of the game you’ll be performing magnificenent kills and combos. Plus these monster battles are hard as Fukk. Take the early moments to appreciate whooping up on lowly human folk.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Geralts combat improves as you level up the characters. You impatient fukks need to have some goddam patience.

At the end of the game you’ll be performing magnificenent kills and combos. Plus these monster battles are hard as Fukk. Take the early moments to appreciate whooping up on lowly human folk.
nikkas seen a combat skill tree and lost they damn minds :russ: this by far the most p*ssy finger Era of gamers smh

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I enjoyed playing Witcher 3 last year

Screenshot-2022-01-27-10-59-47.png

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I notice reviews and hot takes for any type of media are always much worse the later people try something.
2015 this game was an instant classic to anybody you asked, won goty easily. fast forward to 2022 people trying it for the first time calling it trash.
It is what it is. Why i always ignore late ass threads from people talking about they are watching the wire for the first time 10 years after the fact.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I notice reviews and hot takes for any type of media are always much worse the later people try something.
2015 this game was an instant classic to anybody you asked, won goty easily. fast forward to 2022 people trying it for the first time calling it trash.
It is what it is. Why i always ignore late ass threads from people talking about they are watching the wire for the first time 10 years after the fact.
When this game came out it was received properly. Some games age better than others bruh, the gameplay in this one did not age very well.