The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
When this game came out it was received properly. Some games age better than others bruh, the gameplay in this one did not age very well.
See what i'm saying yall?

Breh here saying the game was received poorly even though this very thread existed back then and we can literally see how brehs on here received it.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
See what i'm saying yall?

Breh here saying the game was received poorly even though this very thread existed back then and we can literally see how brehs on here received it.
Where did I say the game was received poorly? Are you remedial? I said when it was released it was received properly aka it won damn neary every GOTY award that year. I said the gameplay in it aged like fukking shyt. Learn to read.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The game aged fine. The people complaining are complaining about the same shyt they did in 2015. :mjlol:
I hate to keep bringing it up, but once I heard the update was coming out I decided to play Skyrim instead and wait until the update came out to restart this. I tried to play this when the update came out and this is a game I remember very fondly, but can't bring myself to replay now. The gameplay in Skyrim is sooo much better it isn't even close and it came out years before it. It just aged a lot better than Witcher 3 in terms of gameplay.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Geralts combat improves as you level up the characters. You impatient fukks need to have some goddam patience.

At the end of the game you’ll be performing magnificenent kills and combos. Plus these monster battles are hard as Fukk. Take the early moments to appreciate whooping up on lowly human folk.
Nobody was talking about that. And I see we are already discussing the gameplay..

But it's the feeling that your hits aren't really landing. There's no "oomf" to them. Sometimes I can't even tell if I actually hit something unless I look at their health meter.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Nobody was talking about that. And I see we are already discussing the gameplay..

But it's the feeling that your hits aren't really landing. There's no "oomf" to them. Sometimes I can't even tell if I actually hit something unless I look at their health meter.
Actual facts. Like I said, janky as hell but the story is keeping my attention. I love how no quest is simply good or bad.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
never played this. Is it worth 30 bucks?

Never played? The updated game by itself is worth $70. Instead you can get it for $25-$40. Add in DLC that's way better than most single player games and you got a steal. Hell, even the side quests are better than most games.

You should be able to pick up the used PS4 complete edition for $25, then free upgrade. Or you buy a brand new PS5 Complete edition for $40.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This Bloody Baron/Family Matters quest :mindblown:

Gran from the previous quest was actually his wife Anna? :damn:

Reanimating the body and following the spirit of a miscarried fetus? :damn:

IM NOT EVEN FINISHED YET :wow:

Found his daughter in this huge city i haven’t even explored yet