The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I see why CDPR abandoned the Red Engine. I been playing Skyrim again recently on my Series X and it is crazy how much better the movement and controls and the combat are in that game compared to Witcher 3.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would suggest changing Geralts movement from alternative to standard and changing the right stick sensitivity to .75 makes a big difference.

Thanks, it's much better and didn't know you can change the camera to the original camera

When you said to change the right stick sensitivity so do you mean both Camera and Aiming?

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Thanks, it's much better and didn't know you can change the camera to the original camera

When you said to change the right stick sensitivity so do you mean both Camera and Aiming?
I only did camera. Didn’t use the bow or bombs yet so I didn’t change aiming. Have to see how it is first.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
To keep it 100 with you Witcher 3 has a better story and characters and Gwent, but other than that Skyrim does everything else better... by a good margin actually. I almost forgot how good Skyrim was until I replayed it. I used to have Oblivion higher than Skyrim, but nah can't do it anymore.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
To keep it 100 with you Witcher 3 has a better story and characters and Gwent, but other than that Skyrim does everything else better... by a good margin actually. I almost forgot how good Skyrim was until I replayed it. I used to have Oblivion higher than Skyrim, but nah can't do it anymore.
I like both games, but I agree Skyrim is better

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The new design for using signs is a huge improvement, it makes combat feel a lot more fluid

..with that said, as much as this game is my goat, going straight from the combat of ragnarok to this was extremely jarring lol

Edit: and yeah ray tracing mode runs like ass on ps5

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Damn I was looking forward to getting back on this but after seeing the coli reviews, I'm kinda skeptical. I was hoping this would hold me over until Forspoken drops but y'all got me nervous :patrice:

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Skyrim first dropped :noah:

Good times :lawd: