The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Ronald

Daps
:dahell:

Y58l07d.gif

What you talking bout breh??? :camby: this is pure piff... :banderas:

i mean judging from clips in this vid

not terrible, but coming off bloodborne, doesn't look that good

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
lol yall nikkas need to understand whenever they show footage of a new game u know what that shyt is running on (well most of you should) im not surprised it's downgraded what they look like showing the game running on a console knowing it's not gonna look like that when it's all said and done all these damn games are shown running on hi end PC's first idgaf what they tell you

This and house of wolves about to keep a nikka fed until the holiday season :youngsabo:
what bout batman and metal gear friend ?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I was reading the ps4 reviews. Apparently this is unoptimized and buggy as hell right now. Still got great reviews though.

Hopefully the pc version is all good and optimized.
A game this big? Bugs are expected...just be glad this isn't Obsidian handling it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
A game this big? Bugs are expected...just be glad this isn't Obsidian handling it.
Yeah I waited a year to play fallout new Vegas, cuz it was all fukked up at launch. :dead:

I'm just hoping I can hop on this game day one with minimal problems. Probably wishful thinking, but I can dream.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Yeah I waited a year to play fallout new Vegas, cuz it was all fukked up at launch. :dead:

I'm just hoping I can hop on this game day one with minimal problems. Probably wishful thinking, but I can dream.
With your setup? No chance in hell, just grab it on the PS4 or XBOX One

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If my new PC aint sorted out by next monday ill prolly just copp it on the 4. Might toss one of the coli brehs the 970 code I got for it.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Shouldnt it be a patch or something first day out?

Yeah. The review copies were played on debug PS4s without the patch. A dev of the game said they were addressing the issues the reviewers ran into. It's gonna be cleaner when it comes out.