The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They added the nutsack armor from the trash Netflix show...:dead:

h8mw70ao2y5a1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Can't lie, this game is definitely showing its age :dead:

Definitely runs and loads like a PC game of the 10s with not the best polish :russ:

I just bought it and I'm like well damn did the witcher come out in 2009 or something. shyt is wonky as fukk movement-wise, might have fukked up dropping 30 bucks on this. .

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I just bought it and I'm like well damn did the witcher come out in 2009 or something. shyt is wonky as fukk movement-wise, might have fukked up dropping 30 bucks on this. .
I copped the complete edition off Amazon 2 years ago for $28 and didn't even pay out of pocket thanks to a gift card. Turns out, I semi-dodged a bullet :bryan:

For all the hype for this upgrade, was the OG that rough around the edges? :picard:

You can tell they did work on the lighting and some of the textures but this looks and moves very much like 2015. I had to move that camera out. God of War has enough problems with it so I know it would be a pain in this game.

Ray tracing mode offers absolutely no benefits for the framerate hit. It's damn near unplayable :scust:

Maybe you had to be there, and the story is told well enough but the gameplay got me like....is this it? :unimpressed:

So far, all this game is really doing is taking me back to the days of Dragon Age: Origins. Of course the core gameplay isn't exactly the same but I see it's DNA all in this.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah Fam, the way you gotta load in your old ps4 save is too much. Time for a clean start :francis:

Honestly, it's not that hard, it's very easy and quick. @Kamikaze Revy made it seem too much work but that wasn't the case.

Pretty much simple