The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The increased frame rate looks and feels great. Ray tracing completely rapes performance. The game definitely shows its age. Transferring the save from the ps4 version to the ps5 version was annoying. You have to launch the ps4 version. Go to extras. Scan the QR code. Sign in or create an account. It’ll unlock the extras and the ability for cross save functionality. Boot up your save. When your file loads, create a new cross save file. It’ll have a cloud and give you a message about cross save. Close the game. Open the ps5 version of the game. Go to extras and scan the QR code. Sign into your account and your ps4 save will be available to load on the ps5 version.

I don’t know if it’s the same on Xbox but in the past with other games they’ve had it much easier. PlayStation is typically way more of a pain than it should be due to how it handles games from different generations.

That convoluted ass process :picard:

On Xbox you just download the update like any other patch and call it a day lol

I played through the vanilla game already and am about to finish Hearts of Stone. I only played Blood and Wine on switch version so Toussaint bout to look :banderas: with the next Gen update

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That convoluted ass process :picard:

On Xbox you just download the update like any other patch and call it a day lol

I played through the vanilla game already and am about to finish Hearts of Stone. I only played Blood and Wine on switch version so Toussaint bout to look :banderas: with the next Gen update
Yeah. Sony treats next gen updates like completely different games for whatever reason so you have to do it that stupid way. It works but it’s obnoxious

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The increased frame rate looks and feels great. Ray tracing completely rapes performance. The game definitely shows its age. Transferring the save from the ps4 version to the ps5 version was annoying. You have to launch the ps4 version. Go to extras. Scan the QR code. Sign in or create an account. It’ll unlock the extras and the ability for cross save functionality. Boot up your save. When your file loads, create a new cross save file. It’ll have a cloud and give you a message about cross save. Close the game. Open the ps5 version of the game. Go to extras and scan the QR code. Sign into your account and your ps4 save will be available to load on the ps5 version.

I don’t know if it’s the same on Xbox but in the past with other games they’ve had it much easier. PlayStation is typically way more of a pain than it should be due to how it handles games from different generations.
migrating FF7R from PS4 to PS5 was annoying as fukk too.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna download this on my XSX and give it some burn because my PS5 been getting all the play lately and will continue to do so with Hogwarts and Forspoken coming down the road.

Its Xbox time to shine now :blessed:
I also wanted to download this on my XSX but I will get it on PS5 because they added DualSense exclusive features that aren’t on XSX.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Photo mode :ehh:

2-F8-C6123-3-A39-4-AE6-9015-AF918871-A8-E6.jpg