The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I'm gonna download this on my XSX and give it some burn because my PS5 been getting all the play lately and will continue to do so with Hogwarts and Forspoken coming down the road.

Its Xbox time to shine now :blessed:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movement looks goofy af :mjlol:

It’s been so long did they change it?

What did they change?

Did you get free upgrade PS5 version if you already have The Witcher 3 PS4 disc version?

When I put PS4's The Witcher 3 disc so I get The Patch 4.0

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had the digital copy so I picked on the ps5 version, there’s a new movement option in the menu I immediately put it back to standard.

The looks good but already certain aspects are showing their age which is ok but I don’t think I’ll stick around and complete another run. I got other games I’m more interested in :yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The increased frame rate looks and feels great. Ray tracing completely rapes performance. The game definitely shows its age. Transferring the save from the ps4 version to the ps5 version was annoying. You have to launch the ps4 version. Go to extras. Scan the QR code. Sign in or create an account. It’ll unlock the extras and the ability for cross save functionality. Boot up your save. When your file loads, create a new cross save file. It’ll have a cloud and give you a message about cross save. Close the game. Open the ps5 version of the game. Go to extras and scan the QR code. Sign into your account and your ps4 save will be available to load on the ps5 version.

I don’t know if it’s the same on Xbox but in the past with other games they’ve had it much easier. PlayStation is typically way more of a pain than it should be due to how it handles games from different generations.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Gizmo_Duck @Kamikaze Revy

I thought you get free upgrade PS5 version if you already have PS4 version?

Edited: never mind, I got it. I went to the wrong edition, got it free upgrade PS5

Last edited: