The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
bought this for $10 back in January just for this update...never played it before

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I envy the nikkas who've never played this before. This game is in my top 3 single player experiences of all time, and might quite possibly very well be the GOAT. Combat not as bad as cornballs make it seem, but it's really the story (and Gwent) that carries the experience. will run it back when the update drops.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I envy the nikkas who've never played this before. This game is in my top 3 single player experiences of all time, and might quite possibly very well be the GOAT. Combat not as bad as cornballs make it seem, but it's really the story (and Gwent) that carries the experience. will run it back when the update drops.
this game 7 years old and we aint seen one, I mean ONE, game that matches this shyt in its versatility and depth with the main quest and side quests. Mount Rushmore shyt no lie. please devs, can we top this shyt before its a decade old?

this shyt was so next level not even the company that made it could top it(cyberpunk)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I didn't like the combat at all but at least it had decapitation animations so it was visually cool. I didnt feel that it detracted from how great the game is. Best quests and side quests I've ever played in an RPG. Great writing.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
this game 7 years old and we aint seen one, I mean ONE, game that matches this shyt in its versatility and depth with the main quest and side quests. Mount Rushmore shyt no lie. please devs, can we top this shyt before its a decade old?

this shyt was so next level not even the company that made it could top it(cyberpunk)
No lie!!! I bought cyberpunk solely off their credibility from making this game but boyyyy was I disappointed. I didn't even play it until after all these patches came out and I still can't get into it.

Thing is it's fukked up cuz I really want to like the game. I love guns, I love story-driven RPG's but I just do not like Cyberpunk. I think it's because I'm probably halfway through the main quest line and I just don't give a fukk about a single thing happening. Witcher had me like

Yennefer :lupe:

Triss :lupe:

Baron :lupe:

Gaunter O'Dimm :damn::damn:

But in cyberpunk anything that happens I just don't care. The shooting mechanics is fun but that's not enough to make me beat a RPG. Such a letdown.

leoc

All Star
Daps
I know I played this when it came out back in 2015, but I don't remember the game at all story or gameplay wise. So I'm gonna pick this up eventualy. GOW Ragnarok got me back into gaming

Daps
If you want to cop the PC version before the update comes out, it's on sale right now for $9.99