The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I’ve never figured out how to play gwent. Lol

Did you skip the tutorial? After a few games it is pretty simple to get the hang of it.

Honestly outside of the final Detlaf and Olgierd fights the toughest challenges even on death march for me was those damn Gwent tournaments. Of course it was more of an issue of luck.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
This is CDPR's "Hey Bighead :wub:" text to the gaming industry:lolbron:
This is one of my top 2 GOAT games from last gen, but I can't play this on console again, man

I played this on PC and just got all my swords with console commands, I can't imagine having to hunt down witcher school diagrams and glyph crafting diagrams n shyt :wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Instead of making this they should be totally focused on fixing Cyberpunk

I just beat it for a second time a few weeks ago it's actually in pretty good shape now. I played day one at launch too so I felt that before and after firsthand:huhldup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
its a shame i don't have another playthrough in me left for this, would have been nice to see how it looked on next gen.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Ok that shyt forreal cracked me up when the car took off :mjlol:

Didn't experience any such thing in my playthroughs on Series X and Stadia:hubie:

Most common glitch I got the first playthrough was the map screen crashing, temporary HUD elements sticking to the screen, and this weird bug that where you'd switch weapons and the character would just lock up and not draw anything.
Stadia playthrough that I did more recently honestly didn't have anything I can remember throughout the whole 60 hrs, was pretty solid:ld:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I bought it for Nintendo Switch and that shyt blurry as hell. I stopped playing it. I never got far. However, if this update lets me play with Henry Cavill’s Geralt then I’ll cop this shyt for XSX and start playing forreal cause I loved the show.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I bought it for Nintendo Switch and that shyt blurry as hell. I stopped playing it. I never got far. However, if this update lets me play with Henry Cavill’s Geralt then I’ll cop this shyt for XSX and start playing forreal cause I loved the show.
Geralt from the game >>>> Henry Cavill's Geralt, even though he did a great job on the show :ehh: