The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got frustrated with it very early bcuz I personally felt I should’ve been able to slice guards up and soon as the game started…then I went to one city and climbed down a “manhole” into some underground tunnel…walked around a bit and got bored…I just never gave it a fair chance…I picked it up on a whim when it was on sale bcuz I saw a couple folks on my activity feed playing it and the combat actually looked good
its how I started playing too it was after lizard squad doxxed xbox live on christmas :beli:

figured for the next year if i can't be on XBL lemme have something to play and this was on sale

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I got frustrated with it very early bcuz I personally felt I should’ve been able to slice guards up and soon as the game started…then I went to one city and climbed down a “manhole” into some underground tunnel…walked around a bit and got bored…I just never gave it a fair chance…I picked it up on a whim when it was on sale bcuz I saw a couple folks on my activity feed playing it and the combat actually looked good
The manhole thing sounds like the Hearts of Stone expansion, where you have to go down to the sewers to kill monster, not the main storyline.

If you have a good gaming PC play it on there or wait for the next gen upgrade, breh, it's really, really worth it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The manhole thing sounds like the Hearts of Stone expansion, where you have to go down to the sewers to kill monster, not the main storyline.

If you have a good gaming PC play it on there or wait for the next gen upgrade, breh, it's really, really worth it

yeeeeah you’re right…I bought the complete ed. and played the main game a little bit then realized I couldn’t bully the guards and put it down for a minute…and as you say that I remember revisiting it again and wanting to play that DLC first since it was like 10 hours or some shyt…plus I remember reading somewhere that it wouldn’t hurt the main story if I played it first…good catch

*edit*

I thought I already had what was called the complete ed. but it looks like that’s what they’re calling the next gen upgrade…wonder how much extra they’re charging…I’ll definitely wait for the upgrade tho

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
yeeeeah you’re right…I bought the complete ed. and played the main game a little bit then realized I couldn’t bully the guards and put it down for a minute…and as you say that I remember revisiting it again and wanting to play that DLC first since it was like 10 hours…plus I remember reading somewhere that it wouldn’t hurt the main story if I played it first…good catch
I just fired this up on the OG PS4 and the graphics are like 1080p low settings on PC, not a pleasant experience

Wait for the next gen version or play it on PC, it's a lot more fun than Skyrim (which I could never get into)

Oh, and the guards are overpowered as fukk no matter what level you reach, they're the only people you shouldn't fukk with in the game

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
that’s not fair! :wtf:
Breh, there are plenty of bandits and peasants and monsters for you to bully, lmao

The only way you can start murking guards with no fukks given is if you play God mode on PC

The mods for this game are insane

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, there are plenty of bandits and peasants and monsters for you to bully, lmao

The only way you can start murking guards with no fukks given is if you play God mode on PC

The mods for this game are insane

guess it makes sense…wish I’d known that lol

are there any vids of how the graphics will look for the current gen upgrade?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
My friend lend me his PS NOW account, I'm playing Witcher 3 Complete Edition on my OG PS4.

So far I made it to Skellige, I'm in level 20.

Using the Enchanted Griffin Swords and armor
Can you download the game to your PS4 on PS Now? Or is it some weird streaming solution?