The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
death march makes the combat better because you have to use all everything at your disposal to survive, it's pretty hard to get by just using your sword.
I wish there was a way to make monsters difficulty harder and humans lower. I don't feel like geralt should any challenge taking on a couple of bandits, when he's capable of going toe to toe with a big ass Griffin. A single witcher can massacre a whole town in one quest, but if i piss off a level 50 guard i get that work?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish there was a way to make monsters difficulty harder and humans lower. I don't feel like geralt should any challenge taking on a couple of bandits, when he's capable of going toe to toe with a big ass Griffin. A single witcher can massacre a whole town in one quest, but if i piss off a level 50 guard i get that work?

Yeah, the guard difficulty doesn't make sense. If it's in a quest Redanians and Nilfguardians and Witch Hunters go down easy. But if they catch you stealing it's lights out

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
she's a dime

anyone know her IG?

:wow:

jlef7n55pvb61.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Just started this brehs, 8 hours in and already hooked. Just got to meet the bloody baron. This game is amazing. Ive gone back to white orchard as i missed on so much stuff to pick up. Still getting to learn this game but wow its deep.

Make sure you pick up everything. You will need all of it because later in the game things will get costly having to buy crafting ingredients.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just started this brehs, 8 hours in and already hooked. Just got to meet the bloody baron. This game is amazing. Ive gone back to white orchard as i missed on so much stuff to pick up. Still getting to learn this game but wow its deep.
level up Quen:ufdup:
you'll thank me later:ufdup:
quen comes handy later in the game:whew: