The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, this is the GOAT game. Game of the Generation, tied with one or two others.

I got frustrated with it very early bcuz I personally felt I should’ve been able to slice guards up and soon as the game started…then I went to one city and climbed down a “manhole” into some underground tunnel…walked around a bit and got bored…I just never gave it a fair chance…I picked it up on a whim when it was on sale bcuz I saw a couple folks on my activity feed playing it and the combat actually looked good

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got frustrated with it very early bcuz I personally felt I should’ve been able to slice guards up and soon as the game started…then I went to one city and climbed down a “manhole” into some underground tunnel…walked around a bit and got bored…I just never gave it a fair chance…I picked it up on a whim when it was on sale bcuz I saw a couple folks on my activity feed playing it and the combat actually looked good
Geralts like Batman. Its all about prep time. People dont bother usin the right swords for human vs monster, dont oil their blades, nothin.