The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
was heart of stone the first released?

It was, but they are both kind of standalone stories after the main game. I played B&W first, then HoS because I wanted a change of scenery by the time I beat the main story. HoS is a longer quest set within the main world and BaW is pretty much a full blow expansion with a whole new world space, main story, side quest, gwent deck, you get get a house, etc

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Just started a fresh game on death march after 25 hours in on the normal difficultly. Any tips brehs? No spoilers

Start stocking up on food and get used to not using oils or bombs until you have to. I think you need all the ingredients to re-use a potion or dedoction after you run out.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Also, gear and your character build are important so decide which skills you want to develop in the tree

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
The GOTY edition was £10.49 in the PSN sale that ended a couple of days ago. If I'd known this would happen I would have bought it:mjcry:
Hopefully it will be on sale again before the PS5 launches.

I played the game at release but sold it and have never played the DLC. The next-gen upgrade is enough to motivate another play through:mjlit:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Damn I gave this another chance after I couldn’t get into the first time and I think that was because I haven’t played the other games but I recently jumped back in and started over and :whew: I can’t stop playing this shyt. Makes me even more excited for CyberPunk

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I've put off playing off for this game for too long. Decided to get it for my Switch and it simply didn't disappoint. Granted the open-world aspects were kind of mucky at times it didn't derail the experience one bit. Granted the other versions are superior without a doubt. I was actually shocked how much content was in B&W like it legit felt like I was playing a whole new game. Legit might be one of the best RPGs I ever played. The story and writing were top-notch. The only downside I could say was the combat, but it is a minor grievance for me than anything.

I will probably start a death march playthrough relatively soon.

Last edited:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've put off playing off for this game for too long. Decided to get it for my Switch and it simply didn't disappoint. Granted the open-world aspects were kind of mucky at times it didn't derail the experience one bit. Granted the other versions are superior without a doubt. I was actually shocked how much content was in B&W like it legit felt like I was playing a whole new game. Legit might be one of the best RPGs I ever played. The story and writing were top-notch. The only downside I could say was the combat, but it is a minor grievance for me than anything.

death march makes the combat better because you have to use all everything at your disposal to survive, it's pretty hard to get by just using your sword.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

This will be your best friend for Death March.