The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No spoilers please brehs, i know i'm late but i have got the GOTY ready to play once i beat AC Odyssey, never played RPG properly until Odyssey despite having the witcher 3 for years. I cannot wait to get lost and explore in the world.

It's raw af :wow: until recently it was in my top 3 this gen. Still one of my GOATs. I'll have to run back through it one day to see if it still holds up

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
I was just thinking the same shyt my guy. Imma start it today. I got the base game for 3 bucks awhile back
Edit: I lied. It’s the GOTY Edition
I've owned it for years but never got into it, however playing Odysessy made me appreciate RPG's and i know this game is critically acclaimed.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
You’re in for a helluva treat breh:wow:

Odyssey has tighter combat/gameplay but the world, characters, and story in W3 are infinitely more interesting
Thanks bro, ive played the witcher 3 before but maybe 2 hours top? I definitely killed the first beast or whatever its called. I didn't mind the combat from what i can recall. I want to start it playing now but so many games to finish first.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No spoilers please brehs, i know i'm late but i have got the GOTY ready to play once i beat AC Odyssey, never played RPG properly until Odyssey despite having the witcher 3 for years. I cannot wait to get lost and explore in the world.

Game is GOAT tier breh. DLC is GOAT tier breh. I put like, 200 hours into this game.

The amount of content you get is insane. The 2nd DLC is longer than most modern games, by itself.

Keep us posted as you go through the game.

Fred.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Game is GOAT tier breh. DLC is GOAT tier breh. I put like, 200 hours into this game.

The amount of content you get is insane. The 2nd DLC is longer than most modern games, by itself.

Keep us posted as you go through the game.

Fred.
I will do breh :salute: this will be my first proper RPG experience :wow:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Haven’t played in months might hop back on, y’all wasn’t lying tho this shyt long af I barely put a dent in it.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I’m playing this very slowly. The game takes forever to level up so it feels tedious.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kinda want to play this again but sold my Xbox One X and don’t wanna start over. Oh well. Maybe the save will work on the Series X.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Without spoilers brehs, whats the incentive on 2nd or even a 3rd play through?

I've played through it 3 times because I love the game but on my 2nd I hadn't touched the DLC yet so I used the 2nd playthru to get leveled up for Hearts of Stone.

1. You can still find good loot
2. Clearing up any quests you missed or failed the first time, getting alternate endings
3. Clearing the question marks from the map
4. Getting new Witcher gear and changing up your perks, continuing to level the skill tree
5. Playing Gwent if you didnt the first time

It was worth it to me :yeshrug:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Without spoilers brehs, whats the incentive on 2nd or even a 3rd play through?
There's not only multiple endings to the game, but multiple endings to many of the individual quests. Not to mention you can make all different dialog choices
and discover things you may have missed on the first playthrough.