The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Game is still classic, as evidenced by it taking 3 years to find something I'm mad at, but the Nilfgaardian camp to the SE is dumb as shyt. There's nothing there except a couple quests 15 levels lower than the monsters you have to get past to get there :francis:

there's a lot more underutilized/wasted space in this game than I remembered, which makes it feel a lot smaller :patrice:

Still a classic :blessed:

*My girl walks in on my 10th hand of Gwent in the last hour*

"Don't you got some missions to do? :usure:"

"This is the mission :mjgrin:"

"Like, don't you got some monsters to kill or some shyt? What's this game even about? :gucci:"

"It's about an old nikka who just wants to play cards but gets interrupted by his daughter's disappearance :unimpressed:"

"....seriously? :lupe:"

":youngsabo:"

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Game is still classic, as evidenced by it taking 3 years to find something I'm mad at, but the Nilfgaardian camp to the SE is dumb as shyt. There's nothing there except a couple quests 15 levels lower than the monsters you have to get past to get there :francis:

there's a lot more underutilized/wasted space in this game than I remembered, which makes it feel a lot smaller :patrice:

Still a classic :blessed:

"Like, don't you got some monsters to kill or some shyt? What's this game even about? :gucci:"

"It's about an old nikka who just wants to play cards but gets interrupted by his daughter's disappearance :unimpressed:"

Im fukking crying breh :mjlol:

I heard people call this a card game with an fantasy rpg as dlc :deadmanny:

I just finished my 1st play through with Triss as my main bytch, Cerys as queen and Radovid lived, Ciri became a Witcher, and Gaunter o Goon said :ufdup: to Olgierd but now I dont have to look for alcohol ever again :blessed:

This new game plus death march playthrough is gonna be interesting :mjgrin:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

:mjlol:

He really do just pull up on anybody all the world “to play a round or two”:russ:

I can’t remember if it was Olgierd or someone else but he gives you a mission and there’s the option to play gwent

“You’re tasked with an incredibly difficult mission by an even more incredibly dangerous person, and you have the audacity to sit in my face and ask to play a round of cards?:gucci:

Geralt: *Pauses stoically* “...Fair enough, sounds like you’re just scared to lose:ld:

:dead:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

He really do just pull up on anybody all the world “to play a round or two”:russ:

I can’t remember if it was Olgierd or someone else but he gives you a mission and there’s the option to play gwent

“You’re tasked with an incredibly difficult mission by an even more incredibly dangerous person, and you have the audacity to sit in my face and ask to play a round of cards?:gucci:

Geralt: *Pauses stoically* “...Fair enough, sounds like you’re just scared to lose:ld:

:dead:
:russ:

That's Olgierd at the Seven Cats Inn in between the Gaunter O Dimm quests

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
I approach the Hanse camps like :mjgrin: let about 8-10 of them race towards me and hit em with that Piercing Cold AARD and watch body parts fly:mjlol:

Just finished my second play-through last night, level 90 with Blood and Wine, Hearts of Stone still to do. shyt is just too good to put the controller down. Never played a single game of Gwent though but I did download the mobile game and liked it.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I approach the Hanse camps like :mjgrin: let about 8-10 of them race towards me and hit em with that Piercing Cold AARD and watch body parts fly:mjlol:

Just finished my second play-through last night, level 90 with Blood and Wine, Hearts of Stone still to do. shyt is just too good to put the controller down. Never played a single game of Gwent though but I did download the mobile game and liked it.

Two playthroughs and you’ve never played gwent!?:mjtf:

You might as well run up the third breh:lolbron:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Been a minute, Lowkey got overwhelmed with all the side quest and ? marks, like leveling up between secondary n main missions. This ff7 gonna have me preoccupied for a bit :pachaha:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
No spoilers please brehs, i know i'm late but i have got the GOTY ready to play once i beat AC Odyssey, never played RPG properly until Odyssey despite having the witcher 3 for years. I cannot wait to get lost and explore in the world.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
No spoilers please brehs, i know i'm late but i have got the GOTY ready to play once i beat AC Odyssey, never played RPG properly until Odyssey despite having the witcher 3 for years. I cannot wait to get lost and explore in the world.

You’re in for a helluva treat breh:wow:

Odyssey has tighter combat/gameplay but the world, characters, and story in W3 are infinitely more interesting

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I was just thinking the same shyt my guy. Imma start it today. I got the base game for 3 bucks awhile back
Edit: I lied. It’s the GOTY Edition

Last edited: