The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
you gotta beat it before cyberpunk drop at least. best game i played in the past 10 years:mjcry:

Move this to the front of whatever else you're doing.

Fred.

So got started earlier last week and now that I’m done moving over the weekend I was able to bust this game wide open for some hours with the kush on deck :mjlit:

My coli brehs never steered me wrong, this shyt flames:wow:

I cleared out all the locations in white orchard and am now in Velen doing the damn thing. I’m pretty confident with the combat now and understand the crafting systems, so I’m totally pulled in. The lore and dialog in this game is amazing, on top of the graphics, gameplay, etc. Such a dark, visceral world that actually feels REAL due to the writing. Mf’s stay trying play Geralt on that :mjpls: shyt

Finna go HAM on this shyt all week since we’ve finished up the move:blessed:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So got started earlier last week and now that I’m done moving over the weekend I was able to bust this game wide open for some hours with the kush on deck :mjlit:

I cleared out all the locations in white orchard and am now in Velen doing the damn thing. I’m pretty confident with the combat now and understand the crafting systems, so I’m totally pulled in. The lore and dialog in this game is amazing, on top of the graphics, gameplay, etc. Such a dark, visceral world that actually feels REAL due to the writing. Mf’s stay trying play Geralt on that :mjpls: shyt

they try to play Geralt but it never works out for em:mjlit:

if you have trouble with enemies, just remember, Quen+Dodge Roll will take you to the promised land:banderas:

every little detail usually got consequences, n sometimes the consequences dont pop up till later on.:lupe:
i wish i could experience this shyt for the first time all over again. it gets better the longer you play, you gonna have a good week:salute:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You really ain't seen shyt yet breh. This is a GOAT level game. Wait until you get to "The Bloody Baron". :wow:

And the side quests shyt on the main story of most games. :wow:

And make sure you get the DLC. The first one is fairly short (but again, the writing is GOAT level) but the second one ("Blood And Wine") is, no joke, longer than most other whole games.

Enjoy breh. This is one of the best experiences in gaming history.

Fred.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You really ain't seen shyt yet breh. This is a GOAT level game. Wait until you get to "The Bloody Baron". :wow:

And the side quests shyt on the main story of most games. :wow:

And make sure you get the DLC. The first one is fairly short (but again, the writing is GOAT level) but the second one ("Blood And Wine") is, no joke, longer than most other whole games.

Enjoy breh. This is one of the best experiences in gaming history.

Fred.
Blood n Wine coulda been called Witcher 4. it was that good:wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
No game ever made me eat more crow (no pun intended) than this one. The maturity and writing in it was incredible once it got going. The Lady of The Woods arc is when I officially got hooked. The side missions were better than many AAA games' campaign stories. The DLC's 'Hearts of Stone' & 'Blood & Wine' had me invested from start to finish. "Gaunter O'dim" (GOD) :wow: And then you realize
Dude is essentially Satan
:wow:I chose to solve his riddle and did it without any help, opting to live with the consequences if I failed the first go 'round. Top 5 most intense gaming moment in my life.

This game had some of the best writing I've ever experienced in gaming, and that's chiefly why I can't wait for CDPRs Cyberpunk title. If it's half as good narrative wise as this, I'm set.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Good thing I never felt like I was Geralt, because I'm tryna get that Ciri/Yennefer threeski popped off :mjlit:
Nah breh, Triss is number 1. She's loyal and holds you down.

Yennefer looks good but she's a bytch and def fukks other nikkas on the side. Swear to god if I knew I wouldn't get magic lightning blasted to bolivian for it, I'd slap this disrespectful hoe across the face.