The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
That wasn't a spoiler to the story... was it? :patrice:
nikka i got spun by Yen and Triss lmao, them bytches faked a 3 some and left Geralt locked in a room naked lmao. That was only during the main story though. I finished Blood and Wine with no hoes smh. I smashed everg bytch possible though lol.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
nikka i got spun by Yen and Triss lmao, them bytches faked a 3 some and left Geralt locked in a room naked lmao. That was only during the main story though. I finished Blood and Wine with no hoes smh. I smashed everg bytch possible though lol.
Did you smash Shani from Hearts of Stone and Syanna from Blood & Wine? :mjlit:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Translation: Art = Life :ufdup:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Translation: Art = Life :ufdup:

You yourself done seen like 6÷7 pics all with different bytches and 30+ on Facebook, nikkas know i keep shot poppin. nikka u married with a used mattress in a abandoned motel room with 5 5 year old kids still in diapers and using bottles watching Dragonball Z Ultra Xbox exclusive version for virgins. You international faggit. You fabric softened ass pillow talking fukk boy. You gay ass rodeo cowboy from Dallas related to Jerry Springer Jones. Adderrall abusing speed speaking retarded nikka.

nikka yo Motel house smell like Muffler Pipes and engine cords. fukk outta here fakkit

Im fukkin stupid :heh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You yourself done seen like 6÷7 pics all with different bytches and 30+ on Facebook, nikkas know i keep shot poppin. nikka u married with a used mattress in a abandoned motel room with 5 5 year old kids still in diapers and using bottles watching Dragonball Z Ultra Xbox exclusive version for virgins. You international faggit. You fabric softened ass pillow talking fukk boy. You gay ass rodeo cowboy from Dallas related to Jerry Springer Jones. Adderrall abusing speed speaking retarded nikka.

nikka yo Motel house smell like Muffler Pipes and engine cords. fukk outta here fakkit

Im fukkin stupid :heh:
I don't recall pics of you with hoes, maybe you posed with your cousin in a pic :yeshrug:

Only pic I remember of you had you looking like a beige Kermit the frog in a wheelchair, and you was talking about how the meds gave you E.D. which probably explains the lack of hoes :francis:

And no motels bruh, we have our own place, just had my first biological son :banderas:

Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful :win:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I don't recall pics of you with hoes, maybe you posed with your cousin in a pic :yeshrug:

Only pic I remember of you had you looking like a beige Kermit the frog in a wheelchair, and you was talking about how the meds gave you E.D. which probably explains the lack of hoes :francis:

And no motels bruh, we have our own place, just had my first biological son :banderas:

Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful :win:
:dead:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Beat it a couple night ago and got the good ending. :blessed:

I've read through a bit of this thread and shame on everyone who got the worst ending. Tempted to go through and neg a few people because of it. :ufdup: :mjcry:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Still got this piff on standby in my backlog:francis:

Last time I played was a couple years ago and only got a few hours in. I know the game is flames, but it just never got the chance to pull me in and I’ve been too busy with other shyt to really sink my teeth into it the way I want to. I feel like once I get around to playing it I’m gonna get pulled in and be hella hyped on it years after release:russ:

Last edited:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN

Last time I played was a couple years ago and only got a few hours in. I know the game is flames, but it just never got the chance to pull me in and I’ve been too busy with other shyt to really sink my teeth into it the way I want to. I feel like once I get around to playing it I’m gonna get pulled in and be hella hyped on it years after release:russ:
Same here breh. Copped like 2 years ago and only put a couple hours in. Love the fact everyone says it's a dope game so eventually I'll get back into it. Just so much games out rn

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I still haven't finished Witcher 3. I kinda don't want to. That's how much I enjoy this game. I don't want it to end.

Question, and maybe this is somewhere else in the thread. Has playing the game led anyone to reading the books?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

you gotta beat it before cyberpunk drop at least. best game i played in the past 10 years:mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I still haven't finished Witcher 3. I kinda don't want to. That's how much I enjoy this game. I don't want it to end.

Question, and maybe this is somewhere else in the thread. Has playing the game led anyone to reading the books?

Not me personally....the games take place after the books, anyway. So they're basically a prologue to the game series.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Same here breh. Copped like 2 years ago and only put a couple hours in. Love the fact everyone says it's a dope game so eventually I'll get back into it. Just so much games out rn

Move this to the front of whatever else you're doing.

Fred.