The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I finally got into this game... Holy shyt. Once you get passed the slow beginning this game really takes off. CD projekt red reminds me a lot of Rockstar, they managed to create a living breathing world. The writing is superb. Most of the side quests are very good. They aren't just stupid fetch quests.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally got into this game... Holy shyt. Once you get passed the slow beginning this game really takes off. CD projekt red reminds me a lot of Rockstar, they managed to create a living breathing world. The writing is superb. Most of the side quests are very good. They aren't just stupid fetch quests.

Yup, literally nearly every side quest (and there are hundreds) all have their own personality, they put so much effort into this game, I was also late with TW3 and got into it as the gold edition came out, so I also had Heart Of Stone and Blood & Wine expansions, which are highly recommended if you don’t have them as they’re just as good as the main game and fukking huge as DLC (especially Blood & Wine)

So much fukking content and the most iv ever been invested into a game.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Yup, literally nearly every side quest (and there are hundreds) all have their own personality, they put so much effort into this game, I was also late with TW3 and got into it as the gold edition came out, so I also had Heart Of Stone and Blood & Wine expansions, which are highly recommended if you don’t have them as they’re just as good as the main game and fukking huge as DLC (especially Blood & Wine)

So much fukking content and the most iv ever been invested into a game.
I just started blood and wine Toussaint is so cool :wow: on some kings landing shyt. Amazing game.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Still haven't did the DLCs because I dropped it after I finished the main story and didn't feel like installing it again

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Stories for both are just as good as the main, definitely worth it
Am I in the minority for preferring Hearts of Stone to Blood & Wine? :jbhmm:

Thought that was the best story in Witcher 3 by a mile. Was hooked from start to finish with all of the characters.

On the low, the Netflix show should dedicate a season to it.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thought that was the best story in Witcher 3 by a mile. Was hooked from start to finish with all of the characters.

Not at all, B&W was still great, but Heart of Stone is the best executed story in that whole game imo

when you realise that the main antagonist is the guy who you meet in a random tavern in the first half hour of the main game who turns out to pretty much be Satan, when you learn the backstory of Everec and how he sold his soul to the devil in order to get his wife back and be immortal, but she died alone and miserable anyway while he lived on to become a loveless shell on some typical “sold my soul to the devil” shyt, I know the whole ironic twist on things granted by the devil has been done before but the whole thing was perfectly written, dope how the prof died on some final destination shyt soon as he stepped outta the pentagram too

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Not at all, B&W was still great, but Heart of Stone is the best executed story in that whole game imo

when you realise that the main antagonist is the guy who you meet in a random tavern in the first half hour of the main game who turns out to pretty much be Satan, when you learn the backstory of Everec and how he sold his soul to the devil in order to get his wife back and be immortal, but she died alone and miserable anyway while he lived on to become a loveless shell on some typical “sold my soul to the devil” shyt, I know the whole ironic twist on things granted by the devil has been done before but the whole thing was perfectly written, dope how the prof died on some final destination shyt soon as he stepped outta the pentagram too
MarvelousOptimisticHamadryas-size_restricted.gif

:wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Story-wise? It was way better than "Blood & Wine". Marketing was prefect too. Came out around Halloween and was basically a horror movie + "The Witcher 3".

Over all, though? I can't agree. "Blood & Wine" had too much content man. It was damn near a whole new game.

Gaunter O'Dimm did make a slight appearance in "Blood & Wine", too.

Fred.