The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
This is the best game this gen. Maybe of all time.

I've never played a game that had me like just looking around the open world on some ":dwillhuh: why didn't this get a nobel prize again?" type of shyt. :wow:
Felt like I a fukking movie...video games are scary amazing these days.

My experiencie with the Last of Us was similar...but to me this was like "The Last of Us" on steroids. I couldn't believe how long I played the game for, and how intricate the story is.

I haven't really played games like that since broke my ps2 when I was 16, meaning a decade + ago. Going back to these last gen games literally is blowing my mind something serious.

I haven't sat down with GOW yet, but when I do. :banderas:
I am not worthy.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I've never played a game that had me like just looking around the open world on some ":dwillhuh: why didn't this get a nobel prize again?" type of shyt. :wow:
Felt like I a fukking movie...video games are scary amazing these days.

My experiencie with the Last of Us was similar...but to me this was like "The Last of Us" on steroids. I couldn't believe how long I played the game for, and how intricate the story is.

I haven't really played games like that since broke my ps2 when I was 16, meaning a decade + ago. Going back to these last gen games literally is blowing my mind something serious.

I haven't sat down with GOW yet, but when I do. :banderas:
I am not worthy.
shyt is literally the GOAT game with no comparisons, the whole world is just something on another level, it might not be topped for years it's so good.

This is the first game I have played all the way thru a 2nd time since probably RE Code Veronica. I'm still on my 2nd playthru at 85 hours played, and ain't even did the isle of Mists mission yet. This game offers more things to do than any other game ever, shyt had to grow on me but once I understood everything I ain't put this shyt down.

It is the GOAT my dawg

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The XP system annoys me. There's so much to do in this game it's impossible to hit every mission at the recommended level. If you're over the recommended level, you get 1-2 XP for the mission. That's bullshyt. :beli:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Broke my heart when I had to kill him. :wow:

Almost finished. This game is amazing. I'm gonna wait just a bit before I hop into the DLCs.
DLCs are even better than the base game, both of them :wow:

You in for a TREAT. I wish I could play Blood & Wine for the first time again, the ending had a nikka in tears when Geralt retired in wine country with Yen :mjcry:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
DLCs are even better than the base game, both of them :wow:

You in for a TREAT. I wish I could play Blood & Wine for the first time again, the ending had a nikka in tears when Geralt retired in wine country with Yen :mjcry:
Why would you tell him how it ends while wishing you could play it again for the first time :gucci: