The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The gawds CDprojectRed should of gave geralt the orgy option.. jus saying my dawg been thru a lot
If u fukk around with both Triss and Yen thru the whole game, around the last few missions of the main story they will both flirt wit u at the same time and tell Geralt to meet them both in a room and get naked while waiting or some shyt.

They run off wit his clothes and have him running round in his draws trying to find them :russ:.

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
If u fukk around with both Triss and Yen thru the whole game, around the last few missions of the main story they will both flirt wit u at the same time and tell Geralt to meet them both in a room and get naked while waiting or some shyt.

They run off wit his clothes and have him running round in his draws trying to find them :russ:.
I know breh:mjcry: they played me hard:wow: thought i was mack daddy wit it:mjgrin:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

I know breh:mjcry: they played me hard:wow: thought i was mack daddy wit it:mjgrin:
Y’all gon learn to stay away from these PAWGs :ufdup:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I still haven't finished Witcher 3. I kinda don't want to. That's how much I enjoy this game. I don't want it to end.

Question, and maybe this is somewhere else in the thread. Has playing the game led anyone to reading the books?

Witcher 1 had me hating the gameplay but loving the story, I checked out the books soon after, and while I enjoy all Witchery details of hunting and fighting prey, CDPR's iteration of Geralt, is much cooler.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
No game ever made me eat more crow (no pun intended) than this one. The maturity and writing in it was incredible once it got going. The Lady of The Woods arc is when I officially got hooked. The side missions were better than many AAA games' campaign stories. The DLC's 'Hearts of Stone' & 'Blood & Wine' had me invested from start to finish. "Gaunter O'dim" (GOD) :wow: And then you realize
Dude is essentially Satan
:wow:I chose to solve his riddle and did it without any help, opting to live with the consequences if I failed the first go 'round. Top 5 most intense gaming moment in my life.

This game had some of the best writing I've ever experienced in gaming, and that's chiefly why I can't wait for CDPRs Cyberpunk title. If it's half as good narrative wise as this, I'm set.
How about when you realize that he’s the dude who helped you find Yennefer wayyyy back in White Orchards? That was wild.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
How about when you realize that he’s the dude who helped you find Yennefer wayyyy back in White Orchards? That was wild.

Just stellar writing, big dog. :wow: Hell, by far the most :damn: thing to me was the "Night To Remember" trailer. It was an early trailer released long before the game or any DLCs. Super dope, too.

Months upon months later, the Blood & Wine DLC drops and you realize the vampire Geralt killed here was the same chick he swore to come back for in the DLC. :mindblown:Shes even singing the same song in the DLC. I just remember being really hot that I couldn't kill her but CDPR was three steps ahead of the players. They really showed out.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
So I got this game around a month ago and once I got into the habit of using Quen and side stepping opponents the game has really picked up :wow:

I'm in Velen right now lvl 7 just exploring I love how the side quests connect into each other and the main story :banderas:

Smashed Kiera so good she talking bout lets do it again and again :steviej:
You lyin like a mafukka :laugh:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
i bought this and all the dlc for like 9.99 during one of those xbl sales, i got about 4 or 5 hours in and kinda forgot about it. i was bs'ing most of the time so i didn't do a whole lot. Last thing i remember was fighting a Griffin for the 1st time. Combat sucks but thestory was kinda decent, is it worth diving back in after I finish rdr2?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
i bought this and all the dlc for like 9.99 during one of those xbl sales, i got about 4 or 5 hours in and kinda forgot about it. i was bs'ing most of the time so i didn't do a whole lot. Last thing i remember was fighting a Griffin for the 1st time. Combat sucks but thestory was kinda decent, is it worth diving back in after I finish rdr2?
fukk yes