The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The goat game :mjcry:

It is goat

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn had to scroll quickly to the bottom to not see any spoilers, but I just started this game today myself so it’s a coincidence seeing this thread pop up today. Only about 4 hours in.

Trying to beat this Jenny oh the woods bytch but I’m only level 5 :mjlol:

About to backtrack and do mad side quests. Smh thought I was on top of them until I googled the list of side quests and realized I missed a ridic amount. Game has me hooked so far tho

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Damn had to scroll quickly to the bottom to not see any spoilers, but I just started this game today myself so it’s a coincidence seeing this thread pop up today. Only about 4 hours in.

Trying to beat this Jenny oh the woods bytch but I’m only level 5 :mjlol:

About to backtrack and do mad side quests. Smh thought I was on top of them until I googled the list of side quests and realized I missed a ridic amount. Game has me hooked so far tho

Game hasn't even really started yet, stick with it. I wouldn't recommend leaving that first area until you take care of the side quests you're leveled for.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
was thinking about playing through witcher 2 before this... should I bother or just hop into the 3rd one?

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
was thinking about playing through witcher 2 before this... should I bother or just hop into the 3rd one?
I had a lot of fun with 2, if I remember correctly based on your decisions two quite different playthroughs are possible. So if the question is, will you have fun with a good game, yes. But it's not needed at all to enjoy 3, just some lore and characters that you'll be familiar with

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I had a lot of fun with 2, if I remember correctly based on your decisions two quite different playthroughs are possible. So if the question is, will you have fun with a good game, yes. But it's not needed at all to enjoy 3, just some lore and characters that you'll be familiar with

You'll be missing some plot stuff but Witcher 2 is really clunky to play in 2018 and you'll find the controls trash. You can jump right in Witcher 3.

I tried playing last night and it did feel clunky, but then again I'm only about 45 mins into it. Trying to stick it out and not jump straight to 3