The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good look. I haven't really step into modding yet since I started PC gaming, what mods are you using with this game?
I just started looking at em since about last week, think it was some random youtube video that put me on.
Anyways, the ones I'm hoping to get working are:

Gameplay:
The Enhancement System at The Witcher 3 Nexus - Mods and community
Brutal Combat at The Witcher 3 Nexus - Mods and community
The Daily Monster Hunt Challenge at The Witcher 3 Nexus - Mods and community
Slots Slots SLOTS at The Witcher 3 Nexus - Mods and community

Textures:
The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project at The Witcher 3 Nexus - Mods and community
BLOOD at The Witcher 3 Nexus - Mods and community
Real Witcher Eyes - Geralt at The Witcher 3 Nexus - Mods and community
Improved Sign effects at The Witcher 3 Nexus - Mods and community

Only thing is with this stuff is that you have to merge the scripts for the gameplay mods using a tool on there called Script Merger. I don't know too much about coding and its doesn't seem to be that rough but I can't figure out how to merge the scripts correctly as of yet.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Holy shyt. I remember this part. Just didn't remember it was him :mindblown:

The continuity :wow:

These nikkas are on another level
They even did it with the trailers...

This trailer came out before the main game did...

If you played B&W it should be obvious who the vampire is

Orianna

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The only mod I installed was the HD reworked project. I’m scared to mess with any others because I fukked my game up and had to reinstall the entire game after messing with mods before :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Brehs can somebody put me up on this?

I'm trying to get into this really..... but not feeling this so far. Not to shyt on this game but the camera angle can get kinda wild especially when using the witcher senses. Combat not really exciting to me and feels kinda of clunky when I try to auto target lock but wont let me switch targets so I have to unlock and then lock....

I thought this was supposed to be the goat game 10/10 reviews and such... story is nicely done but Id rather sit down and watch GoT if thats all there is

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Brehs can somebody put me up on this?

I'm trying to get into this really..... but not feeling this so far. Not to shyt on this game but the camera angle can get kinda wild especially when using the witcher senses. Combat not really exciting to me and feels kinda of clunky when I try to auto target lock but wont let me switch targets so I have to unlock and then lock....

I thought this was supposed to be the goat game 10/10 reviews and such... story is nicely done but Id rather sit down and watch GoT if thats all there is

Once you get damage bonuses and get your signs sorted out combat gets much smoother plus you should wait for someone to attack you then dodge or parry, much easier that way.

When you're able to set like 5 dudes on fire with igni then cut them to pieces combat is :ohlawd:

You still in white orchard?

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
You still in white orchard?

yeah, Im on the griffin hunt but just off doing side quest. tbh im starting to get back into Destiny 2 and starting to get that action bug.. so this feels slow coming from shooting aliens. Backlog is crazy I keep trying to put this in the rotation but its obviously something you have to put a lot of time into

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
yeah, Im on the griffin hunt but just off doing side quest. tbh im starting to get back into Destiny 2 and starting to get that action bug.. so this feels slow coming from shooting aliens. Backlog is crazy I keep trying to put this in the rotation but its obviously something you have to put a lot of time into

Aye mate white orchard is slow as shyt, basically a long tutorial. Griffin and the wraith at the well are the only really good quests there. Once you head to velen and novigrad it picks up big time.

Aye you're right, if you're going to play wither 3 you need to clear your schedule for a few weeks. Was the only thing I played for like 4 months when I got it. :dead: