The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh I can't believe it's been 2 years. :laff:

I think some other game came out around this time. I literally downloaded this shyt on my PS4. Beat the part with the toad prince and literally didn't touch it for 2 years :dead:

Downloaded it again on my PC (looks :ohlawd: btw) and still took 5 months to touch it :deadrose:

Yeah....you're wilding fam. The writing in "Hearts Of Stone" is better than damn near anything in any medium that came out in the last 2 years....so is "Blood And Wine".

No spoilers but play "Blood And Wine" after you beat the game. You don't have to, but the story flows a bit better if you do. It kinda acts as an epilogue.

And "Blood And Wine" is, no joke, longer than most modern games.

Anyway....did you notice Gaunter O'Dimm prior to the DLC? :sas1:

Fred.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah....you're wilding fam. The writing in "Hearts Of Stone" is better than damn near anything in any medium that came out in the last 2 years....so is "Blood And Wine".

No spoilers but play "Blood And Wine" after you beat the game. You don't have to, but the story flows a bit better if you do. It kinda acts as an epilogue.

And "Blood And Wine" is, no joke, longer than most modern games.

Anyway....did you notice Gaunter O'Dimm prior to the DLC? :sas1:

Fred.
I think I'm gonna play Blood And Wine and replay the game with a New Game+. I was gonna replay the entire game and THEN do the DLC but I remembered just how long this game is, and was like fukk it, I need to finish this DLC already. It's been bothering the shyt outta me :dead:

And no I don't remember O'Dimm in the main game :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think I'm gonna play Blood And Wine and replay the game with a New Game+. I was gonna replay the entire game and THEN do the DLC but I remembered just how long this game is, and was like fukk it, I need to finish this DLC already. It's been bothering the shyt outta me :dead:

He was the first person you talked to in the inn, in the first 5 minutes of the game. When you first get to White Orchard looking for Yenn.

He's been watching you a long time. :demonic:

Fred.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He was the first person you talked to in the inn, in the first 5 minutes of the game. When you first get to White Orchard looking for Yenn.

He's been watching you a long time. :demonic:

Fred.

Holy shyt. I remember this part. Just didn't remember it was him :mindblown:

The continuity :wow:

These nikkas are on another level

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt. I remember this part. Just didn't remember it was him :mindblown:

The continuity :wow:

These nikkas are on another level
"Perhaps one day I'll be in trouble....and you'll be near by to help." :demonic:

These writers do not slack, at all. In "Blood And Wine" there's a reference to something that came out before "The Witcher 3" came out. It was something that seemed like promo at the time, but it's actually a part of the story. :wow:

Anyway, enjoy. Keep posting as you play through the DLCs, breh.

Fred.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"Perhaps one day I'll be in trouble....and you'll be near by to help." :demonic:

These writers do not slack, at all. In "Blood And Wine" there's a reference to something that came out before "The Witcher 3" came out. It was something that seemed like promo at the time, but it's actually a part of the story. :wow:

Anyway, enjoy. Keep posting as you play through the DLCs, breh.

Fred.
"Do you really wish to know who I am, Geralt :demonic:"

"Yeah:birdman:"

"That is one wish I shall not grant you. All who have learned my true name are either dead or have met an even worse fate" :demonic:

shyt was chilling...:wow:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Got the game around Christmas (I know I’m late as hell) but story is vast. I’ve been playing for a minute now and am only at level 13 yet there are quests I can play where the suggested level is 25. Love games that take a while to finish...not to mention there are a shyt ton of missions.

:picard:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Horizon scratched some of the itch I've had since finishing Witcher 3 and the only thing it has over it is combat. The storytelling was still really good and you can see CDPR's influence pretty clearly.

Cyberpunk is gonna be crazy given all the time they have to develop a solid combat system.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"Do you really wish to know who I am, Geralt :demonic:"

"Yeah:birdman:"

"That is one wish I shall not grant you. All who have learned my true name are either dead or have met an even worse fate" :demonic:

shyt was chilling...:wow:

Yeah there is some serious "Omen" type vibes towards the end of that DLC. It dropped around Halloween that year so the horror elements were intentional.

Side note, when you go through the DLC be very thorough when you search areas. There is 2-3 weapons and a couple sets of armor that are among the best in the game. There's better shyt in "Blood And Wine", though.

Fred.

Last edited:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

Fam Blood and Wine is even better than the base game + Hearts of Stone
And is crazy long with stupid amounts of content.

Probably the GOAT DLC ever.

And the fukking music :banderas:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I just copped the witcher one and two on from gog.com they had on sale under 3 bucks, but I already played the witcher 3 a little bit. Gonna play through it all this time tho and play all the DLC. Exploring every mission and area of the map I can find on TW3. :lebronok: