The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
They came with the version of the game I copped but sadly I forgot to play em in my mad dash to the end. Doing new game+ now but unlike other games where new game+ is you running shyt, this game is actually harder on new game+ so gonna be a minute until I'm leveled up enough to do the DLC.

Also thinking about getting witcher 2 and finishing it this time. Im officially a Stan of this series now but gotta see if the witcher 2 is as piff. I got like halfway through and remember it being solid but don't recall it being next level piff like Wild Hunt.
Hold on.......... U can actually do a new game + :dwillhuh:.

I was trying to find that option but I couldn't find it after I finished the whole game (dlc included).

How do u start a new game + bro????? Let a nikka know when u see this post bro.

@hex u too nikka, y'all boys let me know.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold on.......... U can actually do a new game + :dwillhuh:.

I was trying to find that option but I couldn't find it after I finished the whole game (dlc included).

How do u start a new game + bro????? Let a nikka know when u see this post bro.

@hex u too nikka, y'all boys let me know.

Just start a new game and it should give you the option. Just gotta pick a save slot from a point after you beat the game. So far it's honestly been tougher on new game+ then it was my first run through

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
X1X brehs patch is out! Two modes 4k and performance. 4k mode is 4k with 30fps. Performance is dynamic 4k while targeting 60fps. Both modes have HDR. Also has enhanced shadows, ambient occlusion and texture filtering, plus higher resolution textures. PS4 Pro getting a hdr patch in january.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This and TLOU are easily the two best story driven games Iv played in the last 5 years.

I was late to this game but got the GOTY edition at the start of this year, the amount of content in this game including the two DLC's is fukking crazy.

@hex which DLC did you prefer? I think HOS had the better story but The amount of content added in B&W, That's how the fukk you do DLC :wow:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I finally decided to actually play the Hearts of Stone even though I bought it 2 years ago when it first came out. I bought the GOTY edition on PC...and :wow:

I forgot how good the storytelling is on this game. This the type of shyt I'm missing from AC:O :damn:

Haven't started on Blood and Wine yet.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I finally decided to actually play the Hearts of Stone even though I bought it 2 years ago when it first came out. I bought the GOTY edition on PC...and :wow:

I forgot how good the storytelling is on this game. This the type of shyt I'm missing from AC:O :damn:

Haven't started on Blood and Wine yet.

:gucci:

You sat on this crack for two years? Why?

Anyway, did you notice Gaunter O'Dimm appeared in the game before "Hearts Of Stone"?:sas2:

Fred.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

You sat on this crack for two years? Why?

Anyway, did you notice Gaunter O'Dimm appeared in the game before "Hearts Of Stone"?:sas2:

Fred.
Breh I can't believe it's been 2 years. :laff:

I think some other game came out around this time. I literally downloaded this shyt on my PS4. Beat the part with the toad prince and literally didn't touch it for 2 years :dead:

Downloaded it again on my PC (looks :ohlawd: btw) and still took 5 months to touch it :deadrose:

• Dap
Reactions: hex