The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished this game

:ohlawd:

One of the best games I ever played. Went in not knowing shyt, I played like half of the witcher 2 before breaking my 360 but this one was way better. Made me wanna go back and replay it tho.

Like I said didn't know shyt so fukked up my ending a bit. Triss and Yenn did my man Geralt dirty and there were a few other decisions I'm second guessing so ima have to do another run through at some point.

Gave out so much work with the white wolf it was ridic. Anyone tryna run a one on one fade was getting the work no questions asked and some of the kill animations were :whew:

Game was so piff, reminded me a lot of game of thrones too. Loved this game.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Just finished this game

:ohlawd:

One of the best games I ever played. Went in not knowing shyt, I played like half of the witcher 2 before breaking my 360 but this one was way better. Made me wanna go back and replay it tho.

Like I said didn't know shyt so fukked up my ending a bit. Triss and Yenn did my man Geralt dirty and there were a few other decisions I'm second guessing so ima have to do another run through at some point.

Gave out so much work with the white wolf it was ridic. Anyone tryna run a one on one fade was getting the work no questions asked and some of the kill animations were :whew:

Game was so piff, reminded me a lot of game of thrones too. Loved this game.
I got the bad ending where everyone gets killed by Radovid and the demons surround Geralt in that house. I've never been so pissed in my life at an ending. All that work for that shyt?:wtf:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I got the best ending i think, Ciri becomes a Witcher instead of a Empress, Yen/Geralt live together, & the people revolt against Radovid.

I felt empty at the end when I thought i fukked up and she died. I was gonna throw the game in the bushes but I was like fukk it and finished it. Went to the pub for the final mission after getting the sword and was like....

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got the bad ending where everyone gets killed by Radovid and the demons surround Geralt in that house. I've never been so pissed in my life at an ending. All that work for that shyt?:wtf:

:ohhh:

That sucks man but I can't lie I'm curious as hell how Radovid could make that kind of come up. He caught the L about 80% through my game and that fat fukk Djkstra caught an L himself shortly thereafter. Neither one seemed like real contenders.

Gonna have to run through again on new game+

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Guys
:ohhh:

That sucks man but I can't lie I'm curious as hell how Radovid could make that kind of come up. He caught the L about 80% through my game and that fat fukk Djkstra caught an L himself shortly thereafter. Neither one seemed like real contenders.

Gonna have to run through again on new game+
Basically if you don't definitively side with that other emperor, your ending will turn out the way mine did. Apparently Radovid is able to win some key battle that no one thought he would win. Then of course he proclaims all nonhumans as heretics, and has them crucified. They even show that ginger dwarf catching that L on the cross :huhldup:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys

Basically if you don't definitively side with that other emperor, your ending will turn out the way mine did. Apparently Radovid is able to win some key battle that no one thought he would win. Then of course he proclaims all nonhumans as heretics, and has them crucified. They even show that ginger dwarf catching that L on the cross :huhldup:

Jesus breh. You allowed everyone to take a massive L and even implied Geralt got merked at the end. Guessing you skipped the mission where they try to assassinate Radovid. I almost skipped it too :whew:Glad I didn't

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Jesus breh. You allowed everyone to take a massive L and even implied Geralt got merked at the end. Guessing you skipped the mission where they try to assassinate Radovid. I almost skipped it too :whew:Glad I didn't
For some reason that mission didn't come up for me. I wanted to kill his ass. Basically BC I babied Ciri I got everyone killed. Man I was so fukking pissed when I got that ending. I had pulled an all.nighter just to beat the game

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You get both DLCs?

Fred.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You get both DLCs?

Fred.

They came with the version of the game I copped but sadly I forgot to play em in my mad dash to the end. Doing new game+ now but unlike other games where new game+ is you running shyt, this game is actually harder on new game+ so gonna be a minute until I'm leveled up enough to do the DLC.

Also thinking about getting witcher 2 and finishing it this time. Im officially a Stan of this series now but gotta see if the witcher 2 is as piff. I got like halfway through and remember it being solid but don't recall it being next level piff like Wild Hunt.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They came with the version of the game I copped but sadly I forgot to play em in my mad dash to the end. Doing new game+ now but unlike other games where new game+ is you running shyt, this game is actually harder on new game+ so gonna be a minute until I'm leveled up enough to do the DLC.

Also thinking about getting witcher 2 and finishing it this time. Im officially a Stan of this series now but gotta see if the witcher 2 is as piff. I got like halfway through and remember it being solid but don't recall it being next level piff like Wild Hunt.

You can play both DLCs after the game is over....the second one ("Blood And Wine") actually adds to the end of the game.

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Witcher 2 was great when it came out, but after playing Witcher 3, you’ll probably think 2 is just okay.

Side note: Witcher 2 is like the only game I know that has two distinct paths depending on what side you choose. You literally chose a side 25% through the game and the remaining 75% is completely different depending on the side you chose. You have to play the game twice to see the other side. shyt kinda blew my mind at the time :whew:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Witcher 2 was great when it came out, but after playing Witcher 3, you’ll probably think 2 is just okay.

Side note: Witcher 2 is like the only game I know that has two distinct paths depending on what side you choose. You literally chose a side 25% through the game and the remaining 75% is completely different depending on the side you chose. You have to play the game twice to see the other side. shyt kinda blew my mind at the time :whew:

Sounds worth playing to me. I don't think I made it that far on my first play through. Thought I made it like halfway but I guess not. I know I fought Letho once and the assassin elf dude I let join the squad betrayed me but can't remember more than that. I played Kotor this year and still enjoyed it so I can def deal with 360 graphics and gameplay.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sounds worth playing to me. I don't think I made it that far on my first play through. Thought I made it like halfway but I guess not. I know I fought Letho once and the assassin elf dude I let join the squad betrayed me but can't remember more than that. I played Kotor this year and still enjoyed it so I can def deal with 360 graphics and gameplay.
You should definitely play it through. shyt is fun. The graphics are still pretty good (at least on PC). The decision might be later than 25% (haven't played it in a long while), but you chose between
the elf or the war general...can't remember his name