The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
XMAVhHD.jpg

:huhldup:
:dwillhuh:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Yo no lie right..but i was totally fukking wrong about this game...this shyt might just be the greatest fukking game i ever played brehs :ohhh: that family matters quest no doubtedly is the best fukking quest ive ever seen in a game...the characters in this game are amazing brehs..baron being my favorite so far :ehh:..im only levell 11 tho so i kno there is plenty more fukkery to come :ohlawd:..ohh and to any newcomers playing this shyt Axii is by far the best magic in this game so upgrade that shyt :ufdup:

:laff:

XMAVhHD.jpg

:huhldup:

:chilldamn:I let her go but I never seen that

I didn't miss it too because I got her to fight with me in the war against the wild hunt :dahell:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:mjcry: game says i put in six days into it...probably counting the resume play and me accidentally leaving my xbox on a couple of times.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Two playthroughs?:wtf:

Not tryna shyt on you but do you sleep go to school or work breh?

I am never playing through this game again...I will be playing it a lot though thanks to modding on PC...

The story is way too damn long and I barely have time now...If I didnt have to take three days off the week it dropped I would probably still be in Velen right now...

I'm whatever about him playing thru it twice, but I am :mindblown: that he's at 2 playthroughs this damn early since release. I genuinely like the game a lot and can play for hours assuredly, but Ionno how you can have 2 playthroughs already, even if you don't have much of a life outside playing it, unless you doing like near 24- hour sessions. Game is fukking massive. Even if you were to rush thru or skip thru shyt, I still don't see it. Not even so much if you were playing it on easy.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Brehs i am currently looking for dandelion and also looking for reuvens treasure...someone pls tell me if im getting close to the end cause man i been playing for like 4 days straight havent even went to skellige island yet havent found ciri yet...how fukking big is this game dammit feels like i aint even making any progress storywise:damn:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Brehs i am currently looking for dandelion and also looking for reuvens treasure...someone pls tell me if im getting close to the end cause man i been playing for like 4 days straight havent even went to skellige island yet havent found ciri yet...how fukking big is this game dammit feels like i aint even making any progress storywise:damn:
you arent even half way through breh

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:what: stop fukking lying nikka i been playing for 4 fukkING DAYS straight..shyt dnt make no sense brehs i literally have to force myself to stop playing this game :mjcry:

Skellige is easily as big as Velen. You really ain't seen shyt yet.

Fred.