The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I got mastercrafted ursine armor and weapons, but they're worse than what I already had. I'm level 36 now, so I'm fukking with level 34 armor and weapons. I think I'm gonna call this game done. Here's to the expansions, whenever they come out :cheers:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I got mastercrafted ursine armor and weapons, but they're worse than what I already had. I'm level 36 now, so I'm fukking with level 34 armor and weapons. I think I'm gonna call this game done. Here's to the expansions, whenever they come out :cheers:
Damn breh, how many hours you put in.

I've had it since launch and I'm only level 5 right now.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hexagram23
How does the alternative storyline play out if you decide to let her leave with the information she gathered at Fyke Island Rat tower. I fukked her the night before but decided to murk her instead.

I'm glad you got your answer because I took all day to reply: :snoop:

I couldn't have answered anyway, I never finish "A Towerful Of Mice". There's currently a bug in the game where you don't get EXP if you're 6 levels above the quest/mission, and I'm almost 20. The next patch is supposed to fix it though.

Fred.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Anybody come accross a weird zomby type thing with ??? for its power level?

I randomly stumbled upon him merking out a pack of wolves. Tried to give him that work got one shotted:mjcry:

Tried to get my revenge but i can't find him again

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

U can get all the way to 70 tho

The armor doesn't go that high?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I have no idea how you can get to level 70. There are no more quests or contracts to complete. I did everything except for the gwent shyt and races (and one bugged statuette quest). You get an achievemement for getting to level 35. I'm thinking they think that's about as high as most people are gonna get. I don't know how I could get past level 36 unless I kill a bunch of more monster nests and open up abandoned buildings (I'm still exploring skillege...that is not a fun place to explore the question marks). There is no way you gonna get to even level 40 on the base game. I dunno where 70 came from. I guess if you mod it or something.

Edit: Bear school witcher armor (ursine) is only like level 30/31 at mastercrafted. Treasure hunts are useless for me now

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea how you can get to level 70. There are no more quests or contracts to complete. I did everything except for the gwent shyt and races (and one bugged statuette quest). You get an achievemement for getting to level 35. I'm thinking they think that's about as high as most people are gonna get. I don't know how I could get past level 36 unless I kill a bunch of more monster nests and open up abandoned buildings (I'm still exploring skillege...that is not a fun place to explore the question marks). There is no way you gonna get to even level 40 on the base game. I dunno where 70 came from. I guess if you mod it or something.

Edit: Bear school witcher armor (ursine) is only like level 30/31 at mastercrafted. Treasure hunts are useless for me now
:patrice:

they have it in the guide going all the way up to 70

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
I'm glad you got your answer because I took all day to reply: :snoop:

I couldn't have answered anyway, I never finish "A Towerful Of Mice". There's currently a bug in the game where you don't get EXP if you're 6 levels above the quest/mission, and I'm almost 20. The next patch is supposed to fix it though.

Fred.

I'm just finishing nice towers now I gotta take Annabelle to graham . the frame rate on this mission is total shyt with all the wind rain and the green ghost light.

Can talk break down for me the story on this mission cause I was zoned out whrnbi was playing this last night

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I found a level 43 sword diagram. The "school" treasure hunts might only go up to 30/31 but there is higher level stuff in the game.

Fred.

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
@hexagram23 this is concerning TOWERS OF MICE QUEST

-
I brought Annabelle bones to Graham I l was walking away and heard him scream and I went back and seen a witch and it disappear I didn't get to see what Gerald said but he said something what did he say explain please