The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I got mastercrafted ursine armor and weapons, but they're worse than what I already had. I'm level 36 now, so I'm fukking with level 34 armor and weapons. I think I'm gonna call this game done. Here's to the expansions, whenever they come out :cheers:
Post a screenshot of your inventory...

I'm curious as to what you're wearing that's better than mastercrafted Ursine...

I seriously hope you're not just looking at level requirement because that means absolutely nothing in loot games like this...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I'm curious as to what you're wearing that's better than mastercrafted Ursine...

I seriously hope you're not just looking at level requirement because that means absolutely nothing in loot games like this...
I'm just looking at damage/stats

hold on a sec, i'll up the shots

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
Bruhhh I just smashed kiera found out she used me for some notes and I called her a two faced bytch she's like shame u didn't use that language when we fukked :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: do I murked that bytch :mjlol:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

I had a feeling you was going to post something like this...

No offense my dude but that character build is a mess...No way you're going to kill that high level archgriffen with this build breh, definitely not on death march...

My insanely high Quen that reduces 550 damage >>>>>>>>>>> your +27 armor that doesn't do shyt...

Your DPS for your level is low and where your potions at? why you got pancakes equipped b?

This is my base DPS at level 33 with Ursine armor minus the trousers...

28khbg1.png

My crits are in the 3K range without thunderbolt thanks to the Ursine armors high adrenaline gain...That's why I told you level requirements mean shyt, it's all about the stats and how they help your build...When I hit those 3 red adrenaline bars its a wrap for whatever I'm swinging at...

and yes my trophy collection is :demonic: and deep...I got 24 heads in my inventory...

YaBoyPiff

Daps
Reppin
VELEN

No offense my dude but that character build is a mess...No way you're going to kill that high level archgriffen with this build breh, definitely not on death march...

My insanely high Quen that reduces 550 damage >>>>>>>>>>> your +27 armor that doesn't do shyt...

Your DPS for your level is low and where your potions at? why you got pancakes equipped b?

28khbg1.png

My crits are in the 3K range without thunderbolt thanks to the Ursine armors high adrenaline gain...That's why I told you level requirements mean shyt, it's all about the stats and how they help your build...When I hit those 3 red adrenaline bars its a wrap for whatever I'm swinging at...

and yes my trophy collection is :demonic: and deep...I got 24 heads in my inventory...

Can u help me too dude my guy is level 10

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
@hexagram23 this is concerning TOWERS OF MICE QUEST

-
I brought Annabelle bones to Graham I l was walking away and heard him scream and I went back and seen a witch and it disappear I didn't get to see what Gerald said but he said something what did he say explain please
He said she's a pesta and now she's free...

When she killed dude her spirit was set free...

YaBoyPiff

Daps
Reppin
VELEN

Which one should I keep one is worth significantly more then the other's but less armor

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hexagram23 this is concerning TOWERS OF MICE QUEST

-
I brought Annabelle bones to Graham I l was walking away and heard him scream and I went back and seen a witch and it disappear I didn't get to see what Gerald said but he said something what did he say explain please

Haven't done that quest yet breh, I'm level 20 and it's level 6. There's a bug where you don't get EXP for low level quests so I'm waiting until they fix it.

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

28khbg1.png

I'm just playing on normal, I can kill anything pretty easily except that level 48 archgriffen. :manny:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
@hexagram23
How does the alternative storyline play out if you decide to let her leave with the information she gathered at Fyke Island Rat tower. I fukked her the night before but decided to murk her instead.

XMAVhHD.jpg

:huhldup:

Last edited: