The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm kind of mad right now...

End game spoilers

Just find out you can only kill that demonic Crone bytch Weavess that escaped and took Ciri's medallion only if you get the ending where Ciri dies...That's fukking stupid...Why the fukk would you make that as a special quest? Damn I want to kill that foul bytch...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What's the patch entail?

I'm still level 6...in Velen. Doing the wandering in the dark and family matters quests next but I've just been doing alchemy and searching for new weapons and new towns checking out notice boards

Fixing a bunch of bugs and glitches. One of the major things they're fixing is, currently if you do a quest 6 levels or lower than your current level you get no EXP. It's one of the main reasons I haven't done any lower level quests yet.

Fred.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Fixing a bunch of bugs and glitches. One of the major things they're fixing is, currently if you do a quest 6 levels or lower than your current level you get no EXP. It's one of the main reasons I haven't done any lower level quests yet.

Fred.
so those quests that turn grey text are not giving exp? :dwillhuh:

smh

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Fred.
:damn:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability

Fred.
:francis: i just did a low level quest and didnt get any exp :snoop:..question brehs, i already saw junior in his arena and burned downn menge's house but i havent done the gangs in novigard side quest yet where u get cleaver to help u find junior..when i went to do the side quest just now it wont let me get pass the initial conversation with cleaver...is it glitched or have i already passed the point in the story the side quest pertains to? :lupe:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
:francis: i just did a low level quest and didnt get any exp :snoop:..question brehs, i already saw junior in his arena and burned downn menge's house but i havent done the gangs in novigard side quest yet where u get cleaver to help u find junior..when i went to do the side quest just now it wont let me get pass the initial conversation with cleaver...is it glitched or have i already passed the point in the story the side quest pertains to? :lupe:
Cleaver asked you to go see him before you looked for Whoreson.

its too late now

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Got the happy ending.
Can say it got me to tear up somewhat.
Father-Daughter relationship got me thinking about the Last of Us.
:to:

Last edited:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
So I walked into Kaer Mohern one day...

NSFW

2exniqg.png

All my bytches exquisite.
:banderas::win:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Anybody know what these swirly marks on the map are? It's only on the mini-map, they don't show up in the area when you look at the big map:

2015-06-02_00003_zpsp1rlrooa.jpg

Fred.

can somebody answer this.... to the uper left when im fighting those orange bars fill up (three columns under stamina ) there are three of them what does that mean ?