The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So I got inside that damn tree..... towards the end and..... :scust:

maxresdefault.jpg

:damn: YES, They deserved to die and I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!!!

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
Yo no lie right..but i was totally fukking wrong about this game...this shyt might just be the greatest fukking game i ever played brehs :ohhh: that family matters quest no doubtedly is the best fukking quest ive ever seen in a game...the characters in this game are amazing brehs..baron being my favorite so far :ehh:..im only levell 11 tho so i kno there is plenty more fukkery to come :ohlawd:..ohh and to any newcomers playing this shyt Axii is by far the best magic in this game so upgrade that shyt :ufdup:

Look at this dikk jumping adhd fakkit yall

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A pain that I and probably most tru gamers with wives/girls know all too well. Fortunately enough, being that my wife loves all things involving the supernatural, she enjoys watching me play this game and hasn't really said shyt to me about me playing it to great lengths.

Yeah, the game can be quite daunting at first. I'm surprised you're moving at quite the clip though, as you're already on level 10 and just started recently. I've had and played the game since day 1 and I just hit level 11 yesterday.
Yes when I heard your lady tell you to take out the trash and do the dishes before she got back from the store I was like :huhldup:

She runnin a tight ship over there

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm just kidding I never heard her say that.

but now I'm curious. Is everything OK over there khalil. U don't have to take abuse

:mjlol: It's all good in teh hood. You may have heard her before tho. I have the playstation eye and typically leave it on, so I'm sure someonehas heard her or my kids from time to time in the background say some shyt, so I wouldn't put it pass someone to hear the misses ask for the trash to being taken out at some point. Not like I gotta worry about her forcing me to do it or anything.:sas1:

:mjpls:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the new nvidia driver improves kepler performance. I picked up around 8fps in the one spot I tested