The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Yo no lie right..but i was totally fukking wrong about this game...this shyt might just be the greatest fukking game i ever played brehs :ohhh: that family matters quest no doubtedly is the best fukking quest ive ever seen in a game...the characters in this game are amazing brehs..baron being my favorite so far :ehh:..im only levell 11 tho so i kno there is plenty more fukkery to come :ohlawd:..ohh and to any newcomers playing this shyt Axii is by far the best magic in this game so upgrade that shyt :ufdup:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yo no lie right..but i was totally fukking wrong about this game...this shyt might just be the greatest fukking game i ever played brehs :ohhh: that family matters quest no doubtedly is the best fukking quest ive ever seen in a game...the characters in this game are amazing brehs..baron being my favorite so far :ehh:..im only levell 11 tho so i kno there is plenty more fukkery to come :ohlawd:..ohh and to any newcomers playing this shyt Axii is by far the best magic in this game so upgrade that shyt :ufdup:

LOL, guess you should ask the mods to delete your thread on it now huh man. What level you at?

Marci-Senpai

Daps
Reppin
LOL, guess you should ask the mods to delete your thread on it now huh man. What level you at?
Nah i still think the first 3 hours of this game is asscheeks :scust: it was only after meeting baron and exploring the map that shyt finally clicked..im level 11 breh breh.

Ohh and :lolbron: at the questline where you fukk the white haired chick after the fairytale dinner and then kill her 2 seconds later :russ: geralt gat no love for these hoes :wow: #hoh

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nah i still think the first 3 hours of this game is asscheeks :scust: it was only after meeting baron and exploring the map that shyt finally clicked..im level 11 breh breh.

Ohh and :lolbron: at the questline where you fukk the white haired chick after the fairytale dinner and then kill her 2 seconds later :russ: geralt gat no love for these hoes :wow: #hoh

You didn't have to kill her though. And I thought Keira was blond.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
It seems like people killing Keira don't know how to diffuse situations. Both of my playthroughs had me recruiting her. In my last one I even let her keep Alexander's notes.

Marci-Senpai

Daps
Reppin
You didn't have to kill her though. And I thought Keira was blond.
:manny: i didnt even kno they was gonna fight tbh i thought they was just gonna argue lil bit and then come to an agreement but i guess geralt doesnt like to be used by these demonic bytches :ld: i dnt blame him tho

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
A pain that I and probably most tru gamers with wives/girls know all too well. Fortunately enough, being that my wife loves all things involving the supernatural, she enjoys watching me play this game and hasn't really said shyt to me about me playing it to great lengths.

Yeah, the game can be quite daunting at first. I'm surprised you're moving at quite the clip though, as you're already on level 10 and just started recently. I've had and played the game since day 1 and I just hit level 11 yesterday.
Sidemissions and Random tasks inbetween the main storyline. (Monster nests, bandit camps, etc.)
I played damn near all day Saturday and Sunday. :whoo:
I felt like playing it at lunchbreak on my Vita, but I probably would've took 3 hours before I stopped. lol!

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Ol attention span of a squirrel having let me make a thread shytting on a game cuz the first 10 minutes of the third game in an RPG franchise is giving me backstory ass CAC...:smh:

See what happens when you give a game more than 10 minutes...you may end up liking it...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It seems like people killing Keira don't know how to diffuse situations. Both of my playthroughs had me recruiting her. In my last one I even let her keep Alexander's notes.
Two playthroughs?:wtf:

Not tryna shyt on you but do you sleep go to school or work breh?

I am never playing through this game again...I will be playing it a lot though thanks to modding on PC...

The story is way too damn long and I barely have time now...If I didnt have to take three days off the week it dropped I would probably still be in Velen right now...

Marci-Senpai

Daps
Reppin
Ol attention span of a squirrel having let me make a thread shytting on a game cuz the first 10 minutes of the third game in an RPG franchise is giving me backstory ass CAC...:smh:

See what happens when you give a game more than 10 minutes...you may end up liking it...
First off im not a cac :camby:

Secondly the first couple hours of a game is the most important and witcher 3 failed to impress me in that timespan

Thirdly my thread went plat and was featured :umad: