The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The wraith by the lighthouse quest was cool....

Starts off like a normal quest, a guy pays you to find out why a lighthouse is haunted. You go there, kill the wraith, go back to the bar to collect your pay and get into an argument with two guys totally unrelated to the quest. The guy that hires you tries to help you defend yourself, and gets killed. You kill the two guys....then their father shows up and you're thrown in jail. That leads to a completely different quest.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Which ones the GOAT main chick Triss or Yennefer?

I just found out there's a warrior chick on the Faroe island in Skellige you can smash.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't know which legends you refering to breh but there are many demonic beings in that mountain...

I don't recall anything over 30 though...

You been warned...:ufdup:

The door was locked.... :whew: i never got inside but this is one of the last places i've got to explore... :lupe:

PS the legend i'm reffering too is the legend of the hags of crookbag bog... they said their mother was a goddess who grown evil so they locked her in the earth and she bore a massive tree which bore fruit to feed all of the land... i've not been inside.... yet...

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
I'm glad I decided to play on blood and bones even though this was my first experience playing a Witcher game. I compare it to playing Fallout on Hardcore mode, in terms of relying on food. Can never get enough of those delicate raw meats. I always :takedat::blessed: when I see a pack of wolves.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Got my blade and armor...:banderas:

25hzu4n.png

Sweetfx and the new patch...:ehh:

2lb2usi.png
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Which quest with Keira? "Magic Lamp"? That one is kinda short. There's another quest after it, "A Towerful Of Mice" that isn't too long either.

The "Bloody Baron" quest is long, and leads into two other quests "Family Matters" and "Ladies Of The Woods". If you want your night ruined on some :why::merchant::mjcry: shyt do the "Bloody Baron" one.

Fred.
@hexagram23
How does the alternative storyline play out if you decide to let her leave with the information she gathered at Fyke Island Rat tower. I fukked her the night before but decided to murk her instead.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
@hexagram23
How does the alternative storyline play out if you decide to let her leave with the information she gathered at Fyke Island Rat tower. I fukked her the night before but decided to murk her instead.
Depends on what you tell her to do...Allow her to go to Radovid and she will get burned alive...Tell her to go to Kaer Morhen and she will meet you there for a major quest

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The door was locked.... :whew: i never got inside but this is one of the last places i've got to explore... :lupe:

PS the legend i'm reffering too is the legend of the hags of crookbag bog... they said their mother was a goddess who grown evil so they locked her in the earth and she bore a massive tree which bore fruit to feed all of the land... i've not been inside.... yet...
That's not their mother...

There are no locked up gods in that mountain, just those foul demonic bytches and their minions...

Their mother is the tree spirit they ask you kill in the Baron's quest line...

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
can't stop playing this game
been playing it literally all day
wifey is fukkin pissed.... :manny:
My girl be mad too :laff:

I told her to get a hobby as well :manny:

A pain that I and probably most tru gamers with wives/girls know all too well. Fortunately enough, being that my wife loves all things involving the supernatural, she enjoys watching me play this game and hasn't really said shyt to me about me playing it to great lengths.

Reached level 10 over the weekend. :whoo:
This game is dope.
A little overwhelming for someone like myself, but overall worth it. :blessed:

Yeah, the game can be quite daunting at first. I'm surprised you're moving at quite the clip though, as you're already on level 10 and just started recently. I've had and played the game since day 1 and I just hit level 11 yesterday.