The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Its almost like killing Witcher contract monsters are the only way to get a monster eye :dwillhuh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
there's another jump off named jutta. found her completely by accident by doing a yellow exclamation quest and didn't even know i could smash until the cut scene.
There's another after you become the champion of champions for fist fighters. You fight a girl afterward and can fukk her if you beat her at a sword fight without using potions or magic. I think the quest is called iron maiden. It's a yellow exclamation point you randomly come across on skrillege on some random island

Daps
Reppin
Canada
2en4z2a.jpg

:banderas:
huh I didn't know Witcher 2 was for xbox 360. Maybe I sold mine a little too early.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sirens are my least favorite enemy to attack. You gotta wait so long for them to come down. I hate that shyt. I just jump off my boat and bolt them underwater when I can

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
There's another after you become the champion of champions for fist fighters. You fight a girl afterward and can fukk her if you beat her at a sword fight without using potions or magic. I think the quest is called iron maiden. It's a yellow exclamation point you randomly come across on skilledge on some random island

lol that's the one i'm talking about. i didn't even have to become the champion of fist fighters, i just rolled up on her and she told me to beat some dude. gave homie the work and told her about it, she challenged me and i beat the brakes off her. then she met freya :shaq:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
huh I didn't know Witcher 2 was for xbox 360. Maybe I sold mine a little too early.
yup, I bought a copy a few years ago.
Damn good game.
If you manage to come up on another xbox 360 you should
pick this game up.
Make sure to install it, it'll cut down on the load times.
:yes:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
When I save it keeps warming me that it isn't compatible with prior save

What's that brehs?

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
i can't fast travel from velen to novigrad. can't even enter the novigrad map while in velen. have to fast travel somewhere else first. anyone else having that problem??