The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Call me witcher x b :demonic:

Got my axi leveled up where I got nikkas turning on they friends :demonic:

I've been playing this games every day for the past week and I have never used that dam quen sign. :laff:

I love when you be getting you ass kicked you switch you strategy up then you fukk shyt up
The fukking load times give you plent of time to think of your next plan :smh:

Yo the music in this game is top notch tho
The music is so fukking epic breh. It be kicking in at the PERFECT time sometimes too. I love it

Anyways, I've spent the past e days away to prevent burn out. Spent a good 60 hrs the past week. Planning on playing at least 6 hours tomorrow cause summer class starts for me Monday. I miss this game so much. fukk it bout to get on now

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Do "The Wandering In The Dark" quest, loads of emerald dust. @Gator Reloaded

Wraiths in general drop every gem dust, also you can find gems just exploring. They're all over the place just gotta look for them.

The easiest way to get it at kinda low lev is the "Wandering In The Dark" quest like Grand Conde said.

Fred.

I got some :myman:

Got that viper silver sword
And Skellige long sword

And bombs and all potions

I'm level 6...ready for wandering in the dark mission then family matters.

I played from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. whilst high :wow:

Brehs...the fighting is dope....you really got to strategies ... not just hack and slash

Also...I did like 3 contracts today and some random ass side missions....Letho came outta nowhere.

Game is so great man...now I'm addicted to crafting and alchemy and breaking down items for alchemy parts :noah:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Are these bugs?

1. Map is black for a few seconds then it starts to fill in and show the village etc

2. Loading mid conversation/cut scene

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hard to explain, I play on Deathmarch and the game is unforgiving as fukk, you really have to plan out your attacks and take potions, use oils etc. It's just a lot more deliberate than other games, and the world feels like it has history to it.

You need to be deliberate and patient to finish any game on the hardest difficulty though. For me the writing and the effort put into creating more interesting quests makes it stand out from Skyrim or DAI. It isn't a whole lot different otherwise.

:salute:for playing on the hardest difficulty.

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
breh im falling so far behind i havent played since wednesday tomorrow im gonna be on this bytch all day

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Finished wandering in the dark mission

That wild hunt sword was ass :stopitslime:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Hard to explain, I play on Deathmarch and the game is unforgiving as fukk, you really have to plan out your attacks and take potions, use oils etc. It's just a lot more deliberate than other games, and the world feels like it has history to it.
So do I and I never use oils...:yeshrug:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
At times this game looks amazing...

2jcetxi.png

and then you hop on on a boat in skellige and you game looks like GOW on PS2...:francis:

30mc0ts.png

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
What quest is this? I did all the side quests I thought, but I don't remember a Reverend Nathaniel. Are you talking about the serial killer side quest?

Dude is lying. How the fukk wasn't he the real killer, when he was just about to kill somebody.

It's the quest when
Priscilla get's beat up in the alley.