The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i can't fast travel from velen to novigrad. can't even enter the novigrad map while in velen. have to fast travel somewhere else first. anyone else having that problem??
i had the same issue when i was first traveling to novigrad from velen.

it's a glitch bc when u click on the city for some reason it takes u to where your player is located on the map but u just have to manually scroll all the way to the city on the map instead of clicking on the city. kinda hard to explain but it worked for me.

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
What level are you and who you fought?

I can tell you right now you have no chance of killing an archgriffin, Lechens and them giant bull mothafukkas without quen...They have ridiculous range on their attacks and deal a ton of damage...you are guaranteed to get hit and axi don't work on them like it does normal goons/monsters...

Level 9

I use axi to stun them then I go hit them twice and fall back stun then throw a couple bombs then fall back I'm very patient I'm on death march so I'm very precise I did like three Witcher contracts every time I got in a bad spot I would change the sign I'm using and be more patient

Plus I good with my mutagen I got a blue greater mutagen in my skill tree where I got a lot of blue powers

I'm real thorough with what I got equipped I make sure I got some rhinestones fitted with my armor and weapons