The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Opinions of this quite negative review of witcher 3, that has got the dude who made it death threats apparently.

Have to say, whoever is threatening him with death over a chuffing game needs to get a life. Anyway, I do respect this dudes opinions, I was going to automatically buy this when it was released,but now my finger is hovering over the buy button on steam,because I get a bit suspicious when there is so much hype over one game. Is it because the gaming industry is a pile of shyt right now, and this game isn't quite the turd that others are? so people are grasping at anything half decent?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
As promised...

Haven't died with this build since level 22 fighting the archgriffin....

2eo89dd.png
Can you describe what you got breh? I'm upgrading Igni and thinking about upgrading that aard too.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Opinions of this quite negative review of witcher 3, that has got the dude who made it death threats apparently.

Have to say, whoever is threatening him with death over a chuffing game needs to get a life. Anyway, I do respect this dudes opinions, I was going to automatically buy this when it was released,but now my finger is hovering over the buy button on steam,because I get a bit suspicious when there is so much hype over one game. Is it because the gaming industry is a pile of shyt right now, and this game isn't quite the turd that others are? so people are grasping at anything half decent?

:what: man get off the internet and go get this game and quit over thinking it... and what is wrong with the industry? there are plenty of good games out...

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say brehs, where do I get the diagrams for the OG potions? I have all the diagrams for the enchanted ones but the normal ones. :heh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
There is a tower with a wyvern/dragon on top. This is in Velen around the eastern portion if the map. Look for the question mark in that area, there should be 2 in close proximity. Make your way up the tower and you'll find tons of piff loot. Including the enhanced swallow.

I checked damn near everywhere in the east that fit your description, but I didn't come across any tower. However, funny enough during the east coast search, I did come across a dwarf herbalist that sold it and a shyt load of other enhanced potions, bombs, etc. Bought them all and had em make them on the spot.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i did that quest and it turned out

it was one of his nikkas :ohhh:

i think it was a letter where they called the werewolf dude soft so he went wild and plundered the garden where the sisters were at. one of his crew was like, i don't need this karma breh. so he has this necklace that his fam gave him and he cursed the fukk out of ol boy with it. then he told people that he was just visiting the garden on a pilgrimage and no one knew.

this shyt is dark :damn:

when i broke the curse i said where my reward at? he told me to collect from a dude in novigrad. once he said that shyt I killed him. collected twice :shaq:

Yeah I finished it last night too I was surprised at it all.... :damn:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

:camby:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Can you describe what you got breh? I'm upgrading Igni and thinking about upgrading that aard too.

When your sign intensity is above 60 you knock pretty much every normal demon/human down and insta kill them with level 1 AARD so I don't see the point in wasting skill point in AARD...

I like to deal a ton of damage and kill things quick...So for me the most important skills to put points into early were, muscle memory and strength training...In between upgrading those I was also putting points into melting armor (igni) and exploding shield (quen)...Igni is very useful especially early against werewolves and other demons that heal themselves...It deals a lot of damage and if you set them on fire they can't heal....At level 18 you should have maxed muscle memory, strength training, melting armor and exploding shield...After that start putting points into precise blows and crushing blows which upgrade your critical damage...For signs I went with active shield and 2 points into delusion because some quests required it...After that I started putting pints into fleet footed which greatly reduces damage when rolling...I also upgraded magic trap which is very useful against wraiths and protects you against projectiles...