The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Opinions of this quite negative review of witcher 3, that has got the dude who made it death threats apparently.

Have to say, whoever is threatening him with death over a chuffing game needs to get a life. Anyway, I do respect this dudes opinions, I was going to automatically buy this when it was released,but now my finger is hovering over the buy button on steam,because I get a bit suspicious when there is so much hype over one game. Is it because the gaming industry is a pile of shyt right now, and this game isn't quite the turd that others are? so people are grasping at anything half decent?

The game is dope, it's a different kind of RPG than people are used to though :yeshrug:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
god damn nikkas are already over level 20 :ohhh:. I decided to say fukk it, and stick to discovering most of the map and completing treasure hunts, contracts, and secondary quests before I do anymore of the main quests. I'm a level 9 and just seen that sun looking symbol. This game is absolute piff, I got murked so many times. You have to use strategy for each scenario, if you trying to kill enemies with higher levels than you. :francis:

:russ: I was confused as fukk over that sun like symbol. Just uploaded a clip

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Brehs be careful exploring those Skellige islands...:wow:

jj4m7a.png

It only touched me twice and nearly killed me...

2d8lwut.png

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Call me witcher x b :demonic:

Got my axi leveled up where I got nikkas turning on they friends :demonic:

I've been playing this games every day for the past week and I have never used that dam quen sign. :laff:

I love when you be getting you ass kicked you switch you strategy up then you fukk shyt up
The fukking load times give you plent of time to think of your next plan :smh:

Yo the music in this game is top notch tho

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That level 30 nikka at the feast in Skellige :damn:

When keeping it real goes wrong :whoa:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Exploring the skrillege islands is not fun at all. It's all boat time and smugglers loot. I wasted 4 hours just sailing around. It's gonna take forever to get to all these question marks. I dunno if it's worth it. I only got like 2 pieces of armor that were good in all of that. Not my cup of tea

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Call me witcher x b :demonic:

Got my axi leveled up where I got nikkas turning on they friends :demonic:

I've been playing this games every day for the past week and I have never used that dam quen sign. :laff:

I love when you be getting you ass kicked you switch you strategy up then you fukk shyt up
The fukking load times give you plent of time to think of your next plan :smh:

Yo the music in this game is top notch tho
What level are you and who you fought?

I can tell you right now you have no chance of killing an archgriffin, Lechens and them giant bull mothafukkas without quen...They have ridiculous range on their attacks and deal a ton of damage...you are guaranteed to get hit and axi don't work on them like it does normal goons/monsters...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I ran into the same archgriffen. Couldn't kill him. I'm level 35
I almost decided not to fight it cuz I was reminded how big a bytch the archgriffin was to kill in Velen for the blacksmith quest...

Even though I'm level 33, I said fukk it let me give this a try and killed it on my first try but that mothafukka was tough as fukk...As you see in that last pic I got almost no health left and no more swallow...He only hit me twice, the rest of his attacks were absorbed by quen...You need Quen (exploding and active) to be maxed otherwise you have no chance against that thing because it has stupid range on its attacks...That one 360 spin it does gets me almost every time...That's why I am seriously confused at how somebody can play this game without Quen...You are setting yourself up to getting raped repeatedly by the higher level witcher contracts...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I almost decided not to fight it cuz I was reminded how big a bytch the archgriffin was to kill in Velen for the blacksmith quest...

Even though I'm level 33, I said fukk it let me give this a try and killed it on my first try but that mothafukka was tough as fukk...As you see in that last pic I got almost no health left and no more swallow...He only hit me twice, the rest of his attacks were absorbed by quen...You need Quen (exploding and active) to be maxed otherwise you have no chance against that thing because it has stupid range on its attacks...That one 360 spin it does gets me almost every time...That's why I am seriously confused at how somebody can play this game without Quen...You are setting yourself up to getting raped repeatedly by the higher level witcher contracts...
You have the best armor and weapons too. Level 48 arch griffin can't be beaten right now for me. I gotta get master crafter ursine shyt. But that'll take forever too.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
there's another jump off named jutta. found her completely by accident by doing a yellow exclamation quest and didn't even know i could smash until the cut scene.