The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
As promised...

Haven't died with this build since level 22 fighting the archgriffin....

2eo89dd.png

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Why the fukk does it take so long for u to level up in this game? Im at the point where u play as the ciri for the first time and i am just getting to level 4 :damn:

Gotta do story and side missions. If you just think you gonna chill somewhere and kill weak monsters for a few hours in order to level grind then your doing it wrong. This is not that game. Explore question mark areas and do story missions. The more you have to do in a mission, the more XP you acquire.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gotta do story and side missions. If you just think you gonna chill somewhere and kill weak monsters for a few hours in order to level grind then your doing it wrong. This is not that game. Explore question mark areas and do story missions. The more you have to do in a mission, the more XP you acquire.

Yeah I think that's another thing fukking people up. You can't really EXP grind in this game.

Fred.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Did anyone do the Freya's Garden Quest yet?!?! So fukked up... :mjcry:

CGNyR-BUgAEC48l.jpg:large

Imagine being cursed like a warewolf but cant eat anything the rest of eternity in a cage.......
:damn:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@ORDER_66

Be careful doing that quest, apparently it's bugged. There's a well there you're supposed to examine later in the game, then jump down it. If you jump down it before the quest is active it fukks up a main quest line "Nameless".

I think I may be fukked but :manny: there isn't much I can do right now. I'll see if it's broken when I get to the quest.

Fred.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@ORDER_66

Be careful doing that quest, apparently it's bugged. There's a well there you're supposed to examine later in the game, then jump down it. If you jump down it before the quest is active it fukks up a main quest line "Nameless".

I think I may be fukked but :manny: there isn't much I can do right now. I'll see if it's broken when I get to the quest.

Fred.

Yeah all these glitches and bugs really pissing me off... :stopitslime: i think its too late shyt already advanced already...

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I know why they did that to him, and the goddess Freya herself cursed him... A GOD... not the people... :sadcam:

i did that quest and it turned out

it was one of his nikkas :ohhh:

i think it was a letter where they called the werewolf dude soft so he went wild and plundered the garden where the sisters were at. one of his crew was like, i don't need this karma breh. so he has this necklace that his fam gave him and he cursed the fukk out of ol boy with it. then he told people that he was just visiting the garden on a pilgrimage and no one knew.

this shyt is dark :damn:

when i broke the curse i said where my reward at? he told me to collect from a dude in novigrad. once he said that shyt I killed him. collected twice :shaq:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won't go too far back in reading the thread because I don't want to
run into any spoilers but I picked the game up last weekend. Been playing
it nearly non stop since then.
Currently level 15 doing quests all over Velen, taking the occasional trip back
to novigrad to dismantle items and repair my weapons/armor.
Seriously fantastic game and I'm loving the visuals AND the combat.