The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
yea i was kind of at a loss on how to level grind the way i like to. i got that shyt now, im starting over...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
no :heh:

im fukked if you need to play it later in the game
I'm sure there are strategies online to win most games. I'm gonna look into it as a second source of money, besides beatin these people over the head with these witcher contracts.
Please kill this monster for $75 :sadbron:

:childplease::ufdup:$150 :birdman:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I just did that quest last night. I chose to free the spirit of the tree and Geralt had the spirit promise to release the children. When I spoke to the crones they punished the old lady because the kids had escaped. I read somewhere else though that by releasing that spirit there will be consequences later in the game.

Yes there are some heavy consequences for that....IMO there is no "right" answer for that quest.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
did you guys kill the tree?

I did, i dont trust these demented things, that was the Baron's wife looking after the kids :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
did you guys kill the tree?

I did, i dont trust these demented things, that was the Baron's wife looking after the kids :wow:
No I didn't kill the tree. I saved the kids. And I played this part last night half asleep. I didn't know that was the Baron's wife. I think she is, are you sure about that?

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
No I didn't kill the tree. I saved the kids. And I played this part last night half asleep. I didn't know that was the Baron's wife. I think she is, are you sure about that?
yeah its her maybe they didnt explain it in your option

damn i didnt know they would eat the kids though, both options were fukked

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Man fukk this generation of fakkits. :snoop:

I can't even go on the Internet without seeing spoilers in article titles. Forum topics and video titles.

(Not on here)

I went on gamefaqs to see if anyone else had the same glitched quest as me and one of the topics I saw on accident was on some 'how do i get the quest where I decide _____ becomes _______ in ________"

Like really breh? Just every plot detail right in the topic line?

I remember when the gaming community took spoilers seriously :mjcry:
Real talk.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
The Bloody Baron :wow: (Big spoiler warning)

The whole situation is so messed up...He asks me to look for his wife and daughter in exchange for info on Ciri,turns out his was physically abusing his wife causing her and the daughter to run away. Anna didn't want to give birth to the Baron's second child so she made some sort of pact with the crones which in turn corrupts her seeds life and drains hers. She tried to use a magic talisman to ward it off but she lost it in a fight with the drunk Baron causing her to eventually miscarry. She is now a slave to the Crones. If you've been to Crookback Bog, The old gray haired women gran IS in fact Anna. Going back to the Baron, he confesses after a fist fight with me that he abused his wife and had buried his miscarried daughter. The baby is now a botchling (The most fukked up creature in terms of concept/lore I have dealt with in a video game) and I choose to turn it into a lubberkin instead of outright killing it. Leads me to a fishermans house where he tells me a monster took Anna to Crookback and the daughter is safe in another city. Man...

Yeah that's what I read. Its really a lose/lose situation. I got a soft spot for kids. :mjcry:. I'll let the world burn before letting some dusty old wenches chop up the children.

Somebody kids are gonna die either way :mjcry: I pray I get to fight and kill the crones at some point.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why in the world does this game not allow you to categorize your items/accessories tho? You acquire way too many to not have this option. I hate that some of my potions and bombs are lodged between a shyt load of books, documents and other items.

Yep that shyts bizarre.