The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why you guys need a money cheat, I got around $12,000 and rarely buy anything. If you have the diagrams 90% of the gear in the game is basically free.

Fred.
I got diagrams...just got temerian and the viper armor....how I get them bishes made?

I can't find a damn merchant or blacksmith is Velen breh

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk do Blacksmiths keep disappearing from my map. I have to google every time I need to find one :dahell:

Two reasons:

1. Occasionally the game doesn't show vendor NPCs immediately when you enter an area. I've had it happen basically every time I'm in Blackbough. He always appears when I run a few feet from his spot.

2. NPCs keep hours, like in real life. So some of them aren't always there. I showed up too early one time and the Blacksmith there was still in bed. :dead:

Fred.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I saw somewhere that the developer intended for u to play on bloods and bones so I put it on that difficulty and now the game is much better. Challenging at least now. You actually rely on food instead of just meditating after every fight. Its easy enough they refill potions with meditation but health too ? That made food useless. I suggest everyone do this

Two reasons:

1. Occasionally the game doesn't show vendor NPCs immediately when you enter an area. I've had it happen basically every time I'm in Blackbough. He always appears when I run a few feet from his spot.

2. NPCs keep hours, like in real life. So some of them aren't always there. I showed up too early one time and the Blacksmith there was still in bed. :dead:

Fred.

I figured this. I was looking for this one merchant talking bout he just came in town he travels and sells shyt. I'm like whatever but dude was offering the BEST prices by far. Highest price I was getting for this ring was 5something dude was giving me 72. Swords I'm getting 6-7 he gives 8 to 11. I want back to him and the sign is still there but he's not. Dude rreally be trappin OT:mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got diagrams...just got temerian and the viper armor....how I get them bishes made?

I can't find a damn merchant or blacksmith is Velen breh

Peep game breh. I'm gonna spoiler tag the pics because they're big as fukk.

There's 3 Amateur Blacksmiths in Velen:

lindenvale-blacksmith-location-1024x516.jpg

oreton-blacksmith-location-1024x513.jpg

blackbough-blacksmith-location-1024x520.jpg

And there's a Journeyman Blacksmith (higher skill than normal) in Novigrad, and a Journeyman Armorer in Novigrad, Hierarch Square:

hierarch-square-blacksmith-location-1024x524.jpg

The only Master Blacksmith that I know if you need to do a level 24ish quest to unlock.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm level 14 now, just arrived in Skellige. shyt is another big ass map. :mindblown:

I got some nice gear, full Feline set but it looks gay as hell. :francis:

Fred.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
OMG brhas if your in Velen you have to do the "Wild at Heart" sidequest ASAP this was definitely the best quests I've ever seen in any game the turns of event was dope af and The decisions you make are :banderas: status

Dude can't find his wife so he put it on notice board. You go to him and ask aground neighbors if they know anything. Then you look in forest and her sister comes up to you and is like she had to be dead she was missing for so long please just tell him so we can move forward with our life has a wreck because of this And he deserve better. I pick nah im a keep looking. Then I get to a cabin where there's a note saying some shyt about how "I lock myself here to stay away from people and not to hurt them they can't know the truth". Ohhhh shyt this getting crazy . then beneath the house is a cave with a werewolf. I kill it then the sister comes back again out nowhere talk in bout moo don't kill him I love him. And you can pick a bunch of options I keep asking her questions. Turns out tha husband is the werewolf. the sister brought her there so she can see him as a wolf and the werewolf killed her unkowingly. The werewolf is like what bytch that was my main thing bytch hhow I got do that to ya sister nignikka im a kill u bytch. And u get to pick wether to kill the werewolf or let him kill her. I let that nikka kill that unloyal bytch shyt was INSANE!!! Brehs :banderas:

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OMG brhas if your in Velen you have to do the "Wild at Heart" sidequest ASAP this was definitely the best quests I've ever seen in any game the turns of event was dope af and The decisions you make are :banderas: status

Dude can't find his wife so he put it on notice board. You go to him and ask aground neighbors if they know anything. Then you look in forest and her sister comes up to you and is like she had to be dead she was missing for so long please just tell him so we can move forward with our life has a wreck because of this And he deserve better. I pick nah im a keep looking. Then I get to a cabin where there's a note saying some shyt about how "I lock myself here to stay away from people and not to hurt them they can't know the truth". Ohhhh shyt this getting crazy . then beneath the house is a cave with a werewolf. I kill it then the sister comes back again out nowhere talk in bout moo don't kill him I love him. And you can pick a bunch of options I keep asking her questions. Turns out tha husband is the werewolf. the sister brought her there so she can see him as a wolf and the werewolf killed her unkowingly. The werewolf is like what bytch that was my main thing bytch hhow I got do that to ya sister nignikka im a kill u bytch. And u get to pick wether to kill the werewolf or let him kill her. I let that nikka kill that unloyal bytch shyt was INSANE!!! Brehs :banderas:

Isn't that an early as fukk side quest? I remembering doing that days ago.

I let her die, you don't have to battle him that way.