The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the side quests in this game got me thinking

why the fucc does Geralt care about these people

He is basically a big softie under the stern exterior. Although you can refuse to do the side quests or charge lots of money for them if you like, so basically you can play him like a prick if you like.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
How come I'm in novigrad and I can't get into half the places doors locked but I clearly hear ppl inside my guy is 75/60 walking slow as shyt I need to sell stuff. I'm passing dudes with merchant over their head but they not selling to me

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So the Ladies of the Forest quest...
any way to ensure the kids survive.

I just did that quest last night. I chose to free the spirit of the tree and Geralt had the spirit promise to release the children. When I spoke to the crones they punished the old lady because the kids had escaped. I read somewhere else though that by releasing that spirit there will be consequences later in the game.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
just knocked down the witch and had dandelion write the final chapters :francis:

Still on lvl 5

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Man fukk this generation of fakkits. :snoop:

I can't even go on the Internet without seeing spoilers in article titles. Forum topics and video titles.

(Not on here)

I went on gamefaqs to see if anyone else had the same glitched quest as me and one of the topics I saw on accident was on some 'how do i get the quest where I decide _____ becomes _______ in ________"

Like really breh? Just every plot detail right in the topic line?

I remember when the gaming community took spoilers seriously :mjcry:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Man fukk this generation of fakkits. :snoop:

I can't even go on the Internet without seeing spoilers in article titles. Forum topics and video titles.

(Not on here)

I went on gamefaqs to see if anyone else had the same glitched quest as me and one of the topics I saw on accident was on some 'how do i get the quest where I decide _____ becomes _______ in ________"

Like really breh? Just every plot detail right in the topic line?

I remember when the gaming community took spoilers seriously :mjcry:
:dead: