The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Load times aren't bad on PC, at all. And the graphics are incredible. Not sure what you're playing on though.
The graphics are very poor on PC bruh...Looks like an upscaled console port...I play on ultra 1080p and there are low res textures all over the place...Foliage and water textures in particular are very bad...

Compared to GTA5 this game is very lousy graphically on PC which is odd considering outside of Novigrad all its mainly processing is grass and a few NPCs here and there...

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Breh regarding the baron quest line

last thing I did was pick a doll to lift a curse on Anna. She died anyway and the daughter wants nothing to do with her dad. Is there more after this? If yes don't spoil yes or no will suffice

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Eh....I agree with most of what you're saying except these things.

Load times aren't bad on PC, at all. And the graphics are incredible. Not sure what you're playing on though.

Gotta disagree about the investigative missions being boring too. The succubus plot isn't like the werewolf plot isn't like the "Save The Princess" plot. Now, if you're saying they use the same game play mechanic "go into Witcher mode and look around"....well, nobody held that against the "Arkham" games, either.

Fast travel is all over the place man, you just have to find them. There's a fukk ton of fast travel spots that aren't marked on the map, or in heavily populated areas. If you open the map and see anything sticking out....a hut, a tower, a windmill, a circle of rocks....it's a fast travel spot you need to find.

Fred.
I'm on PS4. Load times are like I said, up to 90 seconds.
The investigate/witch sense is overused just like it was in Batman, with the exception that in Batman it revealed a lot more and was done better in that it had digital flash backs. Still...it was overused in both.
Fast travel isn't as big a complaint for me as the sloppy controls are. I went straight from hours of Bloodborne to The Witcher 3 and it feels horrible in terms of controls. Targeting multiple enemies really makes the sloppy controls stick out.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

last thing I did was pick a doll to lift a curse on Anna. She died anyway and the daughter wants nothing to do with her dad. Is there more after this? If yes don't spoil yes or no will suffice

Yes, it's something unexpected :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't agree with all of your sentiments, but I do with the bolded. I think the mission variety is about as varied or slightly moreso varied than most open-world games actually. I don't really see how you figure fast travel is sparse at all tho. Only hindrance to investigative missions to me and the mechanic in general is the sorta warped look it gives and that unless you're holding the button, things glowing in the area only last for like 3 seconds. I give the game about an 8.5-9/10, but I do want these complaints fixed. I also don't like the camera being scaled back some as well, as I somewhat agree with your reasons about that.

What difficulty are you playing the game at?
I gotta check the difficulty. I don't remember right now.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The graphics are very poor on PC bruh...Looks like an upscaled console port...I play on ultra 1080p and there are low res textures all over the place...Foliage and water textures in particular are very bad...

Compared to GTA5 this game is very lousy graphically on PC which is odd considering outside of Novigrad all its mainly processing is grass and a few NPCs here and there...

:patrice:

I'm curious what card you got if the graphics are very poor on PC. The game can be played at 4k, 1080p is far from the game maxed out.

This is a shot in the dark but every patch resets your textures to low, so make sure you put it back to Ultra.

Lastly, the patch yesterday bumped up texture detail:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/05...-shows-visible-improvement-in-texture-detail/

Fred.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

word of the street is you picked the wrong doll.

You guys fukked up not killing that tree

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:patrice:

I'm curious what card you got if the graphics are very poor on PC. The game can be played at 4k, 1080p is far from the game maxed out.

This is a shot in the dark but every patch resets your textures to low, so make sure you put it back to Ultra.

Lastly, the patch yesterday bumped up texture detail:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/05...-shows-visible-improvement-in-texture-detail/

Fred.
I haven't applied the last patch...

GTX 780

Everything is set to ultra...

The game looks poor, not on any level fukking with GTA5...

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Has anyone experienced this glitch where G talks like a regular american during cutscenes? It was weird, like no Batman voice it was just normal, i thought it was a NPC talking at first

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:ohhh::ohhh:
Has anyone experienced this glitch were G talks like a regular american during cutscenes? It was weird, like no Batman voice it was just normal, i thought it was a NPC talking at first
Lol what? Wouldn't that require a whole different actor? Or is his whole steez just a vocal effect

I did have roach get stuck 40 ft in the air though