The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
where did you state "among the games that I have played"?

for that matter, you said you didn't personally encounter any serious issues in The Witcher 3, but just heard about them via the internet and/or patch notes

Wasn't said verbatim:upsetfavre:, but obviously implied from saying, "What I saw (i.e. my own eyes/playthru)".

I said I didn't encounter the truly game breaking ones, but that I experience plenty of issues nonetheless. Some are outright inherent to the gameplay itself, others were just issues and glitches. No need to pretend this game didn't have any issues and if anyone followed the game any and its host of updates, then you'd be aware of them just the same. You can put your cape away, "sir".:childplease:

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Wasn't said verbatim:upsetfavre:, but obviously implied from saying, "What I saw (i.e. my own eyes/playthru)".

I said I didn't encountered the truly game breaking ones, but that I experience plenty of issues nonetheless. Some are outright inherent to the gameplay itself, others were just issues and glitches. No need to pretend this game didn't have any issues and if anyone followed the game any and its host of updates, then you'd be aware of them just the same. You can put your cap away, "sir".:childplease:
the game was perfect :leostare:

now you'll have to excuse me as I ride away on my invisible horse

1C65DF09421DEE19242B746588B03CEAA7E712EF

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Imma take my time and play it through.
I gotta for the mission to help the baron next. He wants his wife back. And I still got monster contracts. I wanna experience it in full.
Oh ok. Nah you still got a long ass way to go.:mjlol:

I guess if you're pressed for time just stick to the main missions.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Imma take my time and play it through.
I gotta for the mission to help the baron next. He wants his wife back. And I still got monster contracts. I wanna experience it in full.

I put literally 200 hours into this shyt. The game is so big it's retarded.

There is so much shyt in the game that isn't even marked on the map or related to anything else. You're in for a treat breh.

Fred.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I finished the main game about a month ago. When I get the DLCs, do I need to do a new game + to access them or just from my regular game save?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Realized I had to install the NG+ through steam. Realized there was a lot of other shyt theyve given away for free too. I've been playing this literally for almost 12 out of he past 24 hours. I slept a little while. But...yeah. Gotta level up and get to end game. Loving it all still though

• Dap

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Man, there were so many rampant issues with that game months after release that there were various thread updates regarding all the fixes implemented. Don't get me wrong, I loved the game, but it had hella problems, lol.

I never personally encountered any outright game breaking glitches (well, there was one glitch that had me have to restart after getting stuck somehow, tho nothing that wouldn't allow me to ever continue pass any point or continuous break the game), but among all the patches, there were several various mentions of glitches that would consistently break the game that would have folks outright stuck or some shyt.

Yeah, most of the issues weren't outright serious on there, just aggravating annoyances, especially when stacked upon each other. To their credit they fixed a lot of them and I give some lenience for the open-world genre being a haven for issues inherently due to the scale of the games, but I definitely saw and heard about more for this than any other open-world game. I play on PS4.

I played on PS4 as well but didn't have these problems​

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've played 80+ hours and completed it and have only had one very minor bug.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I finished the main game about a month ago. When I get the DLCs, do I need to do a new game + to access them or just from my regular game save?

Nah you can play with your regular game save.

"Hearts Of Stone" is about level 32 content though, and "Blood And Wine" is 35. If you don't have a character that level they give you the option of using a character of that level just for the DLC.

Fred.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Nah you can play with your regular game save.

"Hearts Of Stone" is about level 32 content though, and "Blood And Wine" is 35. If you don't have a character that level they give you the option of using a character of that level just for the DLC.

Fred.
I haven't played it since I beat the main story so I don't really remember but I think I was around that level if not higher. I remember jumping a bunch of levels towards the end. I still have a few monster contracts and ?s left so I'll do those if I'm not at that level.

• Dap

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Oh ok. Nah you still got a long ass way to go.:mjlol:

I guess if you're pressed for time just stick to the main missions.

Fred.

Man...When I hit skellige for the first time, I was just like :dame: at all the "?" on the map. I think at one point there were like 120 of them.

And @GoldenGlove you my man hundred grand, but don't you ever compare the DLC in this game to the bullshyt ubisoft be pulling with R6. I love the game too but those $7 skins (real money) ain't cutting it. That only made it a little less worse than Evolve and their bullshyt DLC scheme. Anything good skin wise is costing you real money.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man...When I hit skellige for the first time, I was just like :dame: at all the "?" on the map. I think at one point there were like 120 of them.
Skellige has the worst fukking question marks in the game. I spent hours getting them all. They were all sunken treasure shyt too, with bullshyt loot. fukking pain in the ass :mjcry: