The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_Blood_and_Wine_Fighting_the_Giant_RGB_EN.png

The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_Blood_and_Wine_pits_you_against_dangerous_new_enemies_EN.png

Fred.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Just read some of the key points (no spoilers) and man...Just get here May 31st, just get here! CDPR can do no wrong right now.

And since this is the last DLC, I'm going to be taking my SWEET-ASS-TIME going through it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
$18

They're putting the entire industry to shame with this DLC...

All those clown ass pubs (im looking at you UBI, EA, T2 and Activision) that release "skins" for $5 a piece should be ashamed of themselves...

We don't even get this amount of content in most new games...:smh:
:patrice:
They're charging for skins/accessories so the main shyt is free.

I like what Ubisoft did with Rainbow 6 Siege. You don't need to spend any money on DLC and you can get everything for free. I believe EA might be going the same route with Battlefield 1.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:
They're charging for skins/accessories so the main shyt is free.

I like what Ubisoft did with Rainbow 6 Siege. You don't need to spend any money on DLC and you can get everything for free. I believe EA might be going the same route with Battlefield 1.

I don't think anything they're giving away free is better than "Hearts Of Stone" or (most likely) this though. And CD Projekt RED gave a gang of DLC away free, too.

Fred.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think anything they're giving away free is better than "Hearts Of Stone" or (most likely) this though. And CD Projekt RED gave a gang of DLC away free, too.

Fred.

I think they were trolling the industry with that free DLC thing. All that shyt was clearly built as a part of the main game. I feel they were having one big laugh at the practice of charging to unlock armor and hairstyles.