The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I didn't do all of the ?s. For the most part, I only did them when I would come across them on my way somewhere but I usually didn't go out of my way to get to them

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Skellige has the worst fukking question marks in the game. I spent hours getting them all. They were all sunken treasure shyt too, with bullshyt loot. fukking pain in the ass :mjcry:
Didn't have the patience for that...

I'm not bout that treasure hunting life nor do I care about 100% completion...

I only did the witcher gear, all that other shyt...:camby:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't do all of the ?s. For the most part, I only did them when I would come across them on my way somewhere but I usually didn't go out of my way to get to them

Yep. I wouldn't have been able to complete the game if I did all of them, or even half.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
:mjcry:just finished the main game

:mjcry:I wanna play uncharted but this piff is to much

:mjcry:I still got fallout main story to do, I'm level 8 on that :mjcry:

:mjcry:deadline is September when final fantasy comes out

:mjcry:still need to cop the division

:mjcry:along with fukking bytches and getting money

:mjcry:please help

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Skellige has the worst fukking question marks in the game. I spent hours getting them all. They were all sunken treasure shyt too, with bullshyt loot. fukking pain in the ass :mjcry:

Man, I was over here doing triangulations and shyt about where I would take my boat from one ? to the other.

For a place like Skellige that would make me quit the game. But shyt, I might do that for the new DLC if its mostly land based.

original.jpg

Got so tired of these hoes wrecking my boat then I'll have to swim for minutes to get back to shore or to the next ?:mjcry:

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
original.jpg

Got so tired of these hoes wrecking my boat then I'll have to swim for minutes to get back to shore or to the next ?:mjcry:
i

I got caught out one time where it literally took me 10 mins to swim back to land. shyt was like 1100m. Those bytches are vile.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
i

I got caught out one time where it literally took me 10 mins to swim back to land. shyt was like 1100m. Those bytches are vile.

Carrying too much equipment, boat destroyed in the middle of some Skellige water and all the merchants in the area are broke because you've been cashing out :sadcam:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Yeah, to an extent, that's for the best. A lot of times, you'll find yourself going to one of those places only to find some gear that you're well beyond their level and worth. Thing is tho, there are those places of power to look out for and new villages and whatnot. Granted, neither of those are hardly ever within water, so you can just bypass those ones.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I'm still mad there are no Game of Thrones-esque cloaks that Geralt can wear. That omission alone made it difficult to put this in my GOTY discussions:francis:

I just started Hearts of Stone and I'm having a good time so far. If Blood and Wine can keep up the quality we're gonna have to go ahead and name CD Projekt Red the GOATs of this DLC shyt

The amount of content you get for $25 dollars is just:wow:. Unprecedented value.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just bought the first dlc a few days ago once i heard the new one is dropping this month. so far its dope, i haven't started the main questline yet but i did a few side missions and i was in tears when i seen those knights were pushing that yola:russ:

i basically said fukk it and bought the season pass over uc4:yeshrug: