The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Just finished the final mission (blood and wine) :mjcry: got a pretty bad ending, thought I did things the right way but apparently not
I went into illusion land and rescued Syanna didnt let her smang and got her the ribbon of protection
Came back to earth and Detleff tried to take Syanna and I put beats on him
Did the side mission and found out she planned to kill her sister, confronted her and told everyone damien even the duchy despite it all she still killed ole girl!
:smh: now i'm going to go look up ending and figure out how to get he good one

• Dap
Reactions: hex

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Just finished the final mission (blood and wine) :mjcry: got a pretty bad ending, thought I did things the right way but apparently not
I went into illusion land and rescued Syanna didnt let her smang and got her the ribbon of protection
Did the side mission and found out she planned to kill her sister, confronted her and told everyone damien even the duchy despite it all she still killed ole girl!
every conversation you have with Syanna you have to convince her to forgive her sister....

you should be doing that anyway because the reason Syanna is mad at her sister is retarded...she's mad a 10 year old didn't try and save her from being taken away...

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Hearts of Stone had a better story but you could see the amount of work they put into Blood & Wine to make Touissant stand out over the other regions. Regis was a great character and made]me want to see all of his dialogue options.

Moments I really enjoyed:
Going to the vampire torture chamber :lupe:
The spoon house and breaking the curse on the wight :wtf:
The fairytale world, getting the ribbon back being important

My only complaint that matters is I don't have another reason to pick the game up again...level 88 after 2 playthroughs and 2 DLCs :yeshrug: Game of the gen for me

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hearts of Stone had a better story but you could see the amount of work they put into Blood & Wine to make Touissant stand out over the other regions. Regis was a great character and made]me want to see all of his dialogue options.

My only complaint that matters is I don't have another reason to pick the game up again...level 88 after 2 playthroughs and 2 DLCs :yeshrug: Game of the gen for me

Did you catch that....

Gaunter O'Dimm is the one that cursed the spoon lady?

Fred.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Did you catch that....

Gaunter O'Dimm is the one that cursed the spoon lady?

Fred.

:damn: No I didn't catch that when Geralt was talking to her. You mean he was the beggar?! That's definitely his dirty work since she was cursed with the opposite of what she wanted.

• Dap

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:damn: No I didn't catch that when Geralt was talking to her. You mean he was the beggar?! That's definitely his dirty work since she was cursed with the opposite of what she wanted.

Yeah, he was the beggar. There's a couple clues it was him. First off, she says the beggar was a man "that sold mirrors". His nick name is Master Mirror, remember?

And his theme plays for a second during "Blood And Wine" when you find out how she was cursed.

Also he breaks a spoon when he curses her. He does the same thing when he makes the deal with Geralt:

Fred.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Yeah, he was the beggar. There's a couple clues it was him. First off, she says the beggar was a man "that sold mirrors". His nick name is Master Mirror, remember?

And his theme plays for a second during "Blood And Wine" when you find out how she was cursed.

Also he breaks a spoon when he curses her. He does the same thing when he makes the deal with Geralt:

Fred.

I don't know how I didn't remember her saying the beggar was a mirror merchant. Especially since when Geralt said curses are tricky and I thought of O'Dimm pulling the okie doke on Olgeird more than once :heh:

I guess it was out of sight out of mind since the end of the last DLC.

• Dap

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I just got my PS4 like a month ago and I've been straight addicted ever since.

All I do is work, gym and play this game :snoop:

On my 1st NG+ playthrough and already at level 95/96 :snoop: I have like 60K crowns but that isn't shyt when it comes to crafting the rest of the legendary grandmaster sets and the runewright :camby:

With that said I have the aerondight sword :banderas: shyt is the strongest silver joint in the game...got Geralt walking on water :wow:

The legendary grandmaster wolf and cat armors are piff

Its crazy how the expansion packs force you to develop a strategy for every boss :ehh:

@hex @Microfracture
I picked up on it but I had a strong feeling when Geralt meets him in main campaign at White Orchard that he would come back...I just had no idea that he was the fukking devil....that scene when he slowly sticks the wooden spoon in the dudes eye :scust:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

Yeah when I go to Touissant its hard for me to go back to Velen or Skeillge :scust:. I'm a completionist though and I like the idea of being overpowered so I'm going for all of the armor sets and customizing my builds, mutagens and whatnot.

Easily game of the gen IMO.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I think Syanna is a demonic ungrateful wench that took an event that happened when she was a child and blew it waay outta proportion costing countless lives. I made the mistake the first time around having Geralt admonish her and but since I saved her by getting her the ribbon, she ended up killing Anna. Since I wanted Anna alive I just chose the dialogue options that basically had Geralt convincing her to forgive Anna. I also got Ciri to come through to Touissant and live with Geralt on his estate too :mjcry:.