The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Dawg. So I really can't continue any of my main quests because I cant interact with any of the characters to start them :martin:. How the fukk is this possible? The glitch is active on all of my saves over the last week. I'm not bout to go that damn far back and re do all this shyt. This is bullshyt man.

Oh well. Time to crack open Fallout 4 I guess smh.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dawg. So I really can't continue any of my main quests because I cant interact with any of the characters to start them :martin:. How the fukk is this possible? The glitch is active on all of my saves over the last week. I'm not bout to go that damn far back and re do all this shyt. This is bullshyt man.

Oh well. Time to crack open Fallout 4 I guess smh.

I think they dropped up update today, did you get that? Not saying it'll fix the glitch but it's worth a shot.

Fred.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I think they dropped up update today, did you get that? Not saying it'll fix the glitch but it's worth a shot.

Fred.
Yeah, I got it. This issue ain't start until after this update. I can't talk to Regis, can't talk to the nikka at the Corvo Blanco house and the old lady I saved is no longer there, if I set the quest for the mission to check on her, no icon shows on the map at all. I can talk to the 2 people I helped for the vineyard (they told me to come back for a gift), but the quest is stuck at "wait 3 days" so interaction with them does nothing. My game seems even more glitches than before. Frame rate has been bad, lots of texture popping going on, etc. I think this patch fukked my shyt up bro.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was going to say, sounds like the update fukked your game. Happens a lot. Report it online and they'll solve it.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I bought this game a few weeks ago and it took FOREVER to load anything , litteraly sometimes a min to load a fukking scene

Now it loads in like 2 secs , what happen :russ: